OT, low carb Mike's Hard Lemonaide

Old July 13th 03, 01:30 AM
Unclbennie

Default OT, low carb Mike's Hard Lemonaide

So, those of you on the low carb diet, who are looking for a summer drink, try
Mikes Low carb, low calorie hard lemonaide. It has a kick and tastes great!!
No affiliation with the company, just enjoying one right now and thinking about
quilting!!
Karen
Queen of the Sky
Old July 13th 03, 02:46 AM
AliceW

When I was planning my trip to Florida recently, I found out I could have a
wine spritzer (I'm on LA Weight Loss - 36 down, 4 to go!). I had not had
any alcohol since Jan 2 so I was looking forward to even a spritzer which
counts as a fruit and a starch. One spritzer and I was over the edge!
Can't imagine what hard lemonade would do to me!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old July 13th 03, 04:30 AM
BarbQuilts

I usually don't drink anything alcohol, but I do like Mike's Hard Lemonaide.
They don't bother me at all and I know I drink them too fast since they
taste good.

--
Barb Quilts aka Barb C
..

Old July 13th 03, 07:16 AM
vikki

Really glad to know that, thanks.

My sister and I went low carb about a month and a half ago. My
mystery disease has almost gone away. I don't hurt, my joints don't
swell, I can walk, even climbed a ladder a few days ago. Not to
mention I have dropped 15lbs. We are thinking the mystery disease
was some kind of food allergy. Maybe wheat. But I don't want to go
off the diet to see if that was it.

Vikki in WA State

Old July 13th 03, 07:20 AM
shhdesigns

Anything to keep you healthy right!
Sorry we missed you on the shop hop.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Old July 13th 03, 07:12 PM
Dr. Quilter

15 pounds in a month and a half! wow! glad to hear the mystery disease
is gone! gluten allergy is pretty common.... I love carbohydrates
though, that would be really hard for me!

vikki wrote:
[...]

Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old July 13th 03, 08:59 PM
MSM

By the sound of what you are saying with the symptoms of sore joints and
swelling Vicki, I would wonder if perhaps you have arthritis. I have
rheumatoid arthritis and find I feel a whole lot better when I am low
carbing. New research is confirming that for some reason sugar and wheat
products cause pain and swelling with people who have rheumatoid arthritis.
You may want to get tested for this if it happens again.

Susanne