To Kate and group

Old January 31st 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Veronica in LA.

Default To Kate and group

I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Old January 31st 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Default She's Baaaaaaaaaaack! WAS To Kate and group

Check the e-mail address before clicking on the link

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 1/19/08 - Sesame Street group picture

WIP: Isabella's Garden, MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old January 31st 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Parrotfish

"Karen C in California" wrote ...
Check the e-mail address before clicking on the link

--

He, she or whatever has just posted in uk.people.silversurfers (

--
Regards..............P-f

Old January 31st 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/31/08 1:13 PM, in article
, "Veronica
in LA." wrote:

I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Not you again!

Old January 31st 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 31, 9:13*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/31/08 1:13 PM, in article
, "Veronica

in LA." wrote:
I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Not you again!

I read it and thought ," How odd , she already made it, NOW she asks
in what colour it will look better ????? " something WRONG about this
post !!!!
mirjam
Old January 31st 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/31/08 3:06 PM, in article
,

in LA." wrote:
I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Not you again!

I read it and thought ," How odd , she already made it, NOW she asks
in what colour it will look better ????? " something WRONG about this
post !!!!
mirjam

Mirjam, dear Mirjam, just don't click on the link. This is the same sicko
you defended once.

Old February 1st 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Jan 31, 10:13 am, "Veronica in LA."
wrote:
I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

I don't even have to look to know what picture it is. Looks to me
like you would have more than one picture of your Mom & Dad. I think
we are all tired of this one.

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old February 1st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 31, 10:53*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/31/08 3:06 PM, in article
,

in LA." wrote:
I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Not you again!

I read it and thought ," How odd , she already made it, NOW she asks
in what colour it will look better ????? " something WRONG about this
post !!!!
mirjam

Mirjam, dear Mirjam, just don't click on the link. This is the same sicko
you defended once.
C- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Cheryl and don`t worry , i never looked at the propsed place
in the first round , and have no intention to do so now. I just
commented on the Curious `give away` text. Bad intentions combined
with [may i say this ?] stupidity cause a lot of trouble.
And ps i never deffended her i didn`t like some of the terminologies
used here/ And ps 2 i never `click` on any thing unless i trust the
poster of suggested adress, Saves me OODELS of trouble ..
mirjam
Old February 4th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default You all shout ALERT and than discuss the `offensive Subject` was To Kate and group

in LA." wrote:
I just finished this quilt and will be entering it in a local
contest. My Daughter in law says it would be prettier
in blue and white. What do you think?

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

Not you again!

I read it and thought ," How odd , she already made it, NOW she asks
in what colour it will look better ????? " something WRONG about this
post !!!!
mirjam

Mirjam, dear Mirjam, just don't click on the link. This is the same sicko
you defended once.
C- Hide quoted text -

Cheryl

So Cheryl you `warned` me ,,, and i only commented about the Strange
wording of the Luring Letter, but never went further to look or
discuss the supposed content of her site. But Many here are now
discussing all kinds of words and phrases around the subject , that
they adviced others not to look at , or warned others about. So now
all this discussions give that person, probably as much satisfaction
as if some went to her site ,,,,,
mirjam
Old February 4th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default You all shout ALERT and than discuss the `offensive Subject` was

On Feb 4, 1:19*pm, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:35:02 -0800 (PST), opined:

So Cheryl you `warned` me ,,, and i only commented about the Strange
wording of the Luring Letter, but never went further to look or
discuss the supposed content of her site. But Many here are now
discussing all kinds of words and phrases around the subject , that
they adviced others not to look at , or warned others about. So now
all this discussions give that person, probably as much satisfaction
as if some went to her site ,,,,,
mirjam

Do you have no sense of humour whatsoever ? * I also think it is
highly unlikely the site is owned by a woman ! *On a cold day I had a
nice early morning chuckle, that's worth quite a bit, to me anyway.

Lucretia , if i keep reading your posts, i must have loads of Humour.
I don`t know if the owner is a woman or a man , In any case giving the
`so called by all of you ` disgusting material , all this lengthly
discussion ,,, is giving THat Person quite some poinrts.
Of course your humour and mine are different , coming from tottal
different cultures , geography and life experiences, but some things i
might be more experienced than you , Like Handling offensive
post[ers] ,,, .If a subject isn`t worthy to look at , than why waste
time talking about it ?
mirjam

Anyone here from Kate in MI She in PA Quilting 3 January 7th 06 03:28 PM
I'm in awe again Kate KJ Quilting 3 September 8th 05 11:02 PM
Att: Kate G DQLTS Quilting 0 January 29th 05 09:47 PM
OT Kate G okay? Polly Esther Quilting 0 February 22nd 04 03:00 AM
Kate jules Quilting 1 December 26th 03 07:59 PM