AD: "Nectarine Candy" up on the chopping block!

Old May 9th 04, 07:12 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD: "Nectarine Candy" up on the chopping block!

I put my seven-bead set of peach-colored cubes up on eBay last night:

Thanks for looking!

-Kalera
Old May 9th 04, 07:49 PM
starlia

They look wonderful. You're a frit junky too! I had to purchase a rolling
cart to sit beside my workstation. The entire bottom drawer is filled with
Val's frit and rods.

Old May 9th 04, 08:47 PM
Kalera Stratton

Oh, man. I am such a frit junkie! LOL! I have Moretti, Bullseye, and all
sorts of furnace frit. It's terrible! Made worse by the fact that I live
near Bullseye and I'm constantly planning to buy more. Argh! I'm on the
list for Val's rods, too... they look so nice! I hope she continues with
them, and expands the colors available.

I'm also hoping that Spectrum starts doing rods.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 9th 04, 10:48 PM
starlia

I would love for Spectrum to do rods. I guess I would be really bad living
by Bullseye myself. I love some of their colors.