OT - Story: My new Son

Old May 9th 04, 02:48 PM
Debbie B

Default OT - Story: My new Son

I love it.

Thanks so much.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
I have my spam filters pretty well set, and at least 99% of the garbage I

get
goes straight to the bit bucket. (Seems like such a waste of electrons,

but
I digress) However, one happened to get through yesterday, and I'm glad

it
did.

The "Your Son" in the "From" field made it too good to resist - perhaps I
have a mystery son out there somewhere, and he has been searching through
millions of email addresses, hoping to find his long lost mother. The
possibility he was fathered by aliens did occur to me, since I only recall
giving birth one time. Surely I'd expect to remember a second pregnancy

and
childbirth, no?

I was hoping that it was a heartfelt message, with perhaps a photo of my
mystery son - I hope he takes after my side of the family, because if he
takes after his alien side, things are going to be a little awkward around
the table today at dinner. Alas, although the message was heartfelt and
sincere, there was no photo, and I'm afraid that my son is going to

evaporate
into the ether from whence he came.

My incredibly thoughtful son, offering to sell his poor old mom Vicodin

and
other painkillers at amazingly low prices, without a prescription! Gee,

what
a guy. Now when other people brag about their sons, I can say mine is a
pharmaceutical sales rep.

Odd that he didn't sign his name, and that his return email address was
munged. He must have been afraid his mother would reject him. Poor

child.
You can write back to your mama and tell me all about yourself. Forget

the
Vicodin, we'll love you just for who you are. Since you didn't leave a

name,
I think we're just going to call you Spammy.

Happy Mother's Day!

Kathy N-V

---

Old May 9th 04, 03:03 PM
patch

Great Story! I want more

Patch - Denise

"Debbie B" a écrit dans le message de
hlink.net...
I love it.

Thanks so much.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
[...]

[Ganoksin] [March 2004] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench Kandice Seeber Beads 10 March 9th 04 08:52 PM
Story - A MIL Story Jalynne Beads 2 March 8th 04 12:30 PM
Great Bead buyer story.... BayouGirl Beads 4 November 21st 03 07:10 PM
Story - The Party Kandice Seeber Beads 0 November 9th 03 12:37 PM