BFNR!!! THANK YOU Jerri!

Old May 8th 04, 07:40 AM
Black Cat Beads

Default BFNR!!! THANK YOU Jerri!

I got one of Jerri's FAB Bunnies in the mail earlier this week... One of the
ones she said was a misfit.. Well there is NOTHING wrong with this little
guy.. other than he is SOO CUTE!

THANK YOU! You made my week!

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
**********************************
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Old May 8th 04, 07:53 AM
starlia

How sweet. I love Jerri's bunnies.

Speaking of bunnies, has anyone ever seen a lionhead rabbit? They look like
angora with the most beautiful, fluffy faces. I wish they came in bead form
because I've been told no more animals for now.

Old May 8th 04, 12:08 PM
Beadbimbo

Nothing wrong with him, other than he was looking up and down at the same
time, I think!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Thank you to Jerri OT roxan Beads 1 May 8th 04 12:08 PM
Jerri Beadbimbo Beads 0 January 18th 04 11:20 AM
BFNR!! (or) no longer a virgin CLP Beads 27 November 10th 03 05:57 AM
Amazing Polyclay BFNR Mary Rurup Beads 11 August 19th 03 10:01 PM
BFNR! Woo-Hoo! Kandice Seeber Beads 1 July 22nd 03 12:07 PM