knitting block

Old June 10th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default knitting block

Katherine wrote:
On Jun 9, 2:14 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Alison wrote:
On 8 Jun 2007 06:51:02 +0200, "YarnWright"
wrote:
Spike Driver spun a FINE 'yarn':
I can not get into my knitting or crochet, I don't even want to pick it up or
look at it.
It is summer time and fishing time, maybe a little gardening.
Any one else?
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
end quoted
Spike Driver. . ./ Dennis (and Gail)
I've been a little knitting blocked for the past couple of weeks. My
partner is in the hospital and I find that knitting actually requires
more concentration than I have to give right now. So I'm back to
stitching barrettes on perforated plastic with beautiful variegated
thread. I've finished at least 6 so far...
Alison

Alison,
I just put took Gail to the Emergency Room tonight, she is on bad shape.
When you life parter is gone you become very disorientated for a
while. If you have an extra prayer please send one this way.
Hugs & God bless,

Dennis,
I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers. Please let
us
know what is happening when you have time.

Higs,
Katherine

Gail is feeling a little better. She will have to go for some rehab
before she comes home. She is keeping a very positive attitude.
Thanks for the extra prayers.
Higs,
Dennis
Old June 11th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Sorry Dennis only now read this
I HOLD MY FINGERS FOR GAIL ,,,,
mirjam

Old June 11th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Sorry Dennis only now read this
I HOLD MY FINGERS FOR GAIL ,,,,
mirjam

I had to take Gail to the hospital. She is doing better herself but the
doctors are not close to finding out what it causing the problem. I
am trying to get it approved to take her to Mayo clinic in Rochester, MN.

I am glad our son is staying with us now.

Many hugs,
Dennis & Gail
Old June 11th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

"Spike Driver" wrote in message

Laura,
Thanks for the fantastic idea, I am kind of a camera nut. Taking pictures
out of the books of the projects you want. You know what I will be doing.
Our closest knit shop in DeKalb, IL has a great library.
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I can't remember who I got the idea from - it was definitely another knitter
though! I have been saving the photos on flickr along with comments about
what book they came from so that I can go back and look them up when it's
time to knit each project. I wish I had also kept information regarding
yarn requirements.

I saw your post about Gail being in the hospital again. I'm terribly sorry
to hear this and hope that the doctors find the cause of her illness soon.
I know it has been a long road for both of you already. Please take care of
yourself as well. I will be thinking healing thoughts for both of you.

LauraJ

Old June 12th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Laura J wrote:

[...]

Thank you so much LauraJ
Dennis
Old June 14th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
MSey

wrote:

[...]

I am so sorry to hear this ... my thoughts and prayers are with you

both.

Hugs,
Murielle

Gail is feeling a little better today Murielle, thank you so much.
Dennis

I'm so glad to hear it. I think I'll keep those thoughts and prayers going
for you ... a little insurance never hurt, right?

Hugs,
Murielle