AD: Rainbows & Mocha

Old May 9th 04, 07:46 PM
starlia

Thank you Cheryl. :-)

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Mocha & Spice
http://snipurl.com/68l0

AGGGH!!
KLUNK
those are really COOL!

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old May 9th 04, 07:53 PM
starlia

Thanks Kalera. I'll work on it. I love Brightcreek.

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Hmmm... I'll try to think of some suggestions. "Mirage"? "Mystique"?

I use that interesting reaction for a somewhat different outcome (Starry
Night, Brightcreek, Nebulae). You might be surprised by what else you
can do with it!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia wrote:
Thank you. I was wondering about the faux boro the other day. I am

open to
suggestions on what to call the technique.

I love the way your describe the rose.

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

I love the Mocha & Spice set! Lovely colors, and they look so good in
the pillow shape.

Can I give you a bit of constructive criticism? I don't think you're
doing your beads a favor by calling them "faux boro". They don't really
look like boro, and I think it might make people tend to think "Oh, this
isn't the Real Thing." Maybe you should come up with your own unique
name for that look, and use that instead.

I love the ones that came with my rose... they have a gorgeous
mirage-like quality about them, like the shimmers of heat over the
ground on a very hot summer day.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia wrote:

I am having so much fun with new colors. I have new glass and more on

the

way. I haven't even had a chance to play with several of the odd lot
colors. I can say that Amber Rose is yummy.

New @ Klopman Studios
http://www.klopmanstudios.com/hot_from_the_kiln.htm

I have a couple of sets on eBay as well. I love this first set that

turned

out lovely.

Mocha & Spice
http://snipurl.com/68l0