New uploads

Old February 26th 04, 04:19 PM
Mary in Oregon

Default New uploads

Love your use of bright colors, Kathyl.

--
Mary
"KJ" wrote in message
news:ZQn%b.417900$na.808636@attbi_s04...
I added some of my WIPs to my webshots. Notice I said "some". More to
come. I have quilters ADD. A friend said that once she sees how a

project
is going to turn out, she's anxious to start the next one. I think that's
exactly my problem!

--
Kathyl

Old February 26th 04, 04:46 PM
DebsPrintOnIt

Very nice. I love mosaic and the pastel one!
Debra in Idaho
Old February 26th 04, 10:10 PM
hfw

Your WIPs are simply awesome!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old February 28th 04, 03:06 PM
DDM

Some real beauties, Kathyl. Love the colors ...can I come visit your
stash?....just for the fondling.
Love the Shimmer and Shine. What did you name your own design? It's got a
really high zowie factor to it.
How did that pastel manage to sneak in? g

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old February 28th 04, 06:33 PM
KJ

Thanks for the encouragement Dee! I haven't named my own design, any ideas?
The pastel quilt also prompted my small quilt group to declare that it
didn't look like a "Kathyl" quilt. But those Amy Butler fabrics are
irresistible...I have another stack of her fat quarters "aging" in my stash.
Check them out here...they aren't a true pastel, but close. My colors on my
monitor and digital camera just don't come out as close to real life as I
would prefer.

http://www.borntoquilt.com/cgi-bin/e...tml?p_catid=80

I would love to have you come visit my stash...it's getting out of control!
I often look through it and wonder who bought some of it. I have ADD with
my finishing follow through and my fabric buying. Can't seem to settle on
just one look.

--
Kathyl yup, that's an L

Old March 2nd 04, 02:37 AM
DDM

I think "Dee's quilt" has a nice ring to it! g

Dee in LeRoy, NY (now really...y'all didn't think I was going to put some
other name on it did you?)

Old March 2nd 04, 04:14 AM
Elaine in WNY

Gee, LN better watch out. But, you forgot to beg for her to send the quilt
to you after it was named!!!

~Elaine in WNY

Old March 2nd 04, 02:37 PM
DDM

Don't blow my cover, Elaine, I was going for subtle...just planting a seed
for starters.

Dee in LeRoy, NY