Hoppy dance

Old August 6th 03, 10:46 PM
Donna D.

Default Hoppy dance

My bunny sisters came back from the framers today. My son is my color
consultant. He picks out all mats and frames and it is just beautiful. When
I get pics I will have to post them somewhere. I am thrilled. Both the train
and bunny will go to the fair. I am not sure their ribbon material but I
love them both.

My son has a real eye for color. Takes about an hour picking out the best
colors but its well worth the results. The mats are light purple and light
yellow. It just brings out the lightest stitches that were hard to see.
He picked Tuscany and black for the trains and a yellow and black frame. I
was worried since I really didn't care for the frame but he knew better. It
looks classic.

I am quite lucky to have such a cheap consultant. I use him for floss
combinations also. I can only stitch I can't pick colors well at all and
his choices are perfect. Ginny and Bill at the stitch shop laugh I drag him
to pick floss. He picked the metallic for my afghan project this time.
I attribute his sense of color to the fact I bought him the BIG box of
crayola crayons when he was young. I knew he was special when he asked for
cheddar cheese color instead of orange. LOL.!!

Donna