hi everyone

Old September 27th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nadinehinkle

Default hi everyone

it has been some time since i have been on. lots has happened. but i need
some help i need some fabric with fairies not angels, my grandaughter wants
quilt with fairies. and i have looked everywhere here for some. do you have
anyideas. or if you have sme yo would like to trade. please let me know
thanks for your help nadine

Old September 27th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Good to see you, Nadine! I googled "flower fairy fabric" and this site
came up:

http://www.fabricparadise.com/cgi-bi...2&View=All&v=1

Roberta in D

Old September 27th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Hi, Nadine. So nice to see you again. You've got a real problem with
fairies but the problem will be in the choosing. I clicked over to
www.quiltshops.com and see that they have 219 responses to a search for
fairies. Of course, many of them are only 'goes with' instead of fairy
prints but still . . . my golly, most of them are precious.
I also went over to www.equilter.com (they don't participate in the
quiltshops, I'm thinking) and there was another mile of fairies.
Creating a fairy quilt will be such fun. I hope you can share the
journey with us. Polly

computertechnology...

Old September 27th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

nadinehinkle wrote:
it has been some time since i have been on. lots has happened. but i
need some help i need some fabric with fairies not angels, my
grandaughter wants quilt with fairies. and i have looked everywhere
here for some. do you have anyideas. or if you have sme yo would like
to trade. please let me know thanks for your help nadine

If you go to http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm and search for fairies
you'll come up with all kinds of fairies and coordinating fabrics.
--
Jeri
"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because

Old September 29th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

On Sep 27, 6:30�am, "nadinehinkle" wrote:
it has been some time since i have been on. lots has happened. but i neeI had
some help i need some fabric with fairies not angels, my grandaughter wants
quilt with fairies. and i have looked everywhere here for some. do you have
anyideas. or if you have sme yo would like to trade. please let me know
thanks for your help nadine

I have some I could share. When you figure out what size pieces you
need let me know.