update

Old July 13th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nadinehinkle

Default update

to all my old friends on here also new ones. i have been off for sometime.
so want to update all i am back on chemo but doing great. now have two
teenage gd i have custody of so very busy. have a nice week everyone i enjoy
reading about all your doing nadine

Old July 13th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
alice-wurpel

Nice to hear from you, Nadine! Glad to hear you are doing well but wow -
teenagers! You do have your hands full! Pop in when you can and let us
know how you are doing.

AliceW in NJ

et...

Old July 13th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Great to see you, Nadine! You're a brave woman to take on teenagers.
Even perfectly-behaved ones just raise the emotional temperature in a
household.
Roberta in D

Old July 13th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Nadine! (waving from central IL) Good to hear from you. Have you got
those girls sewing yet? lol Prayers for strength, wisdom, and energy
headed your way. Welcome back!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 13th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Very sorry to hear this Nadine; but glad you are managing to cope -
keeping up with teenagers, eh? Wow!
..
In message ,
nadinehinkle writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 13th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Nice to see you nadine. Big hugs and well wishes to you through the
chemo. Two teens is a big job. You indeed are a brave woman!
Hugs, TAria

Old July 13th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Hi Nadine, good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Teenage girls!
You're braver than I am. Take care of yourself along the way and come
back and visit us again.

Sunny
(introducing myself to you)
Old July 13th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hello Nadine,
How nice to see your name here again! Back when I joined RCTQ, lots of
quilters were swapping squares for Y2K (Year 2000) quilts. I posted that I
wanted to swap, too. You sent me some squares as a gift, but did not want a
swap in return. It was one of my very first Squishies!! So, your name is a
special one to me.

As to your health, I will keep you in my prayers. Take care, PAT in Virginia

Old July 13th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_5_]

Welcome baaaack! Good to see you posting again!
Sending warm hugs and prayers and positive thoughts (both for YOUR
health --- AND providing a loving environment for two teenage girls)...
gotta get those gals involved in crafts (quilting) G
ME-Judy

"nadinehinkle" wrote in message
et...
to all my old friends on here also new ones. i have been off for sometime.
so want to update all i am back on chemo but doing great. now have two
teenage gd i have custody of so very busy. have a nice week everyone i
enjoy reading about all your doing nadine

Off topic, mostly.......Update on the update of how things are going. Pati C. Quilting 7 September 23rd 07 12:30 AM
AD & UPDATE: I've missed you all...(Update on me & new beads) Paulette Insall Beads 7 July 13th 06 06:09 PM
Gyn UPDATE - Not All OT Mika Quilting 8 March 28th 06 04:21 PM
Update to the Crestfallen Update! Melissa in NJ Quilting 4 March 17th 05 06:53 PM
Nother Update OT Update on Karlee Sjpolyclay Beads 0 August 31st 03 02:04 AM