Bug Jar Swap... Mailing Instructions

Old October 15th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default Bug Jar Swap... Mailing Instructions

Okay -- looks like we may actually hit 20! A few of my local quilting
buddies I think are going to join us... so here is the final plan.

1) if you haven't yet == find a critter fabric (you'll need between 1 and
1 1/2 yards - depending upon the width of the fabric)
2) launder and press your fabric
3) trim away selvage; cut into 20 "squares" -- each a full 8" x 10";
stack them all face up
3) package them in a ziploc envelope - and be sure YOUR NAME is written on
your ziploc.
4) mail them to Kate at the following address:

kathryn groves at four two seven eight dominion blvd in brighton
michigan... four eight one one four (I'm hoping that my addy won't be
picked up by snail mail spammers.)

5) include either a label & postage I'll put them on your envelope to me
OR include a self-addressed postage paid return envelope. Return postage
should be the same as your postage to me... since I'll be returning twenty
squares to you.
6) mail so that your squares arrive to me NOT LATER THAN November 10th. I
will shuffle them and get them back to the mail to you by 17th. The sooner
I get them all... the sooner I will get them back to you.

I think that's it! If you have questions, please email me privately (remove
NOSPAM from my addy).

If you would -- respond here on the group that you read this message so I
can be sure everyone is up-to-date on everything.

Thanks to all.... and I look forward to a full mailbox. I'm sure you are as
excited as I am to get your fabrics back!

Thanks!

Kate in MI

PS -- if we run short of 20 -- I'll get your extra squares back to you!

Old October 16th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Kate G. wrote:
If you would -- respond here on the group that you read this message so I
can be sure everyone is up-to-date on everything.

Got it!

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old October 16th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
A&T[_2_]

thanks so much, Kate.

Tricia in TX
http://tricialangner.myphotoalbum.com

. ..

Old October 16th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

Hi Kate
Got the address. Fabric is all washed so should be able to get it in the
mail ASAP.
What about return postage to Canada?
I know I return mail items to the US and what I pay from here is totally
different than what the US postage on the package to me was.
You shouldn't have to carry any expenses from this little venture, so feel
free to round up your estimate and let me know. I do have some American cash
stuffed away in a drawer, so could tuck that in with the squares.

Thanks
Marilyn
in gorgeous, Indian Summer Alberta, Canada

. ..

Old October 16th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Since I'm not mailing anything -- could one of you who is ..... post here
what the US Postage is for your package. In the mean time -- I'll try to
get some of my fabric ready -- and measure it to see if I can figure out
what it weighs and what the postage would be.

--
Kate in MI

"Marigold" wrote in message
Hi Kate
Got the address. Fabric is all washed so should be able to get it in the
mail ASAP.
What about return postage to Canada?
I know I return mail items to the US and what I pay from here is totally
different than what the US postage on the package to me was.
You shouldn't have to carry any expenses from this little venture, so feel
free to round up your estimate and let me know. I do have some American
cash stuffed away in a drawer, so could tuck that in with the squares.

Thanks
Marilyn
in gorgeous, Indian Summer Alberta, Canada

. ..

Old November 27th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
A&T[_2_]

Default Bug Jar Swap...????

Have the squares been re-mailed? If so, I need to file a missing mail
report.

Thanks,

Mailing a quilt Kate T. Quilting 3 August 24th 07 11:59 PM
Mailing out the Boutique Sunny Quilting 4 February 23rd 07 05:30 PM
Starry, starry night swap mailing instructions... Jessamy Quilting 0 July 15th 06 12:43 AM
FYI overseas mailing maryd Quilting 18 September 2nd 04 05:34 PM
Mailing Tips Vedis Beads 20 July 22nd 04 03:10 AM