progress report

Old April 9th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
offkilterquilter

Default progress report

One of the signature quilt tops is finished, the second one will be
finished tonight (if I don't get to it this afternoon). The third has
been planned out, still waiting on a square from one of the teachers!),
and the fourth is ready to be pieced now that all fabrics have been
washed. ALL have different designs, which I think is cool. The 3 for
the boys are basically blue...different tones, but...blue. Mom and
Dad's quilt will have gold, hunter green, and royal purple (from the
colors that mom gave me when I asked her what her bedroom colors
were...no, she didn't even ask why...lol).

Will try to post pictures as I can. Hoping to get the pics of the first
2 tops up later tonight or tomorrow.

Larisa