FA: The Scale Cabinetmaker

Old April 23rd 04, 05:52 PM
Randy

Default FA: The Scale Cabinetmaker

I wanted to let everyone know that I've listed quite a few issues of
The Scale Cabinetmaker on eBay.

The Scale Cabinetmaker was a periodical publication that descibes the
details of how to create fine minature furniture and other things
miniature. The journal is no longer being produced, so the back issues
are in great demand (as you all are probably aware). My interests have
changed, and as a result I am offering the issues that I had collected
on eBay. The issues that I've listed over the past week a

volume 1: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 2: Issues(s) 2,3
Volume 3: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 4: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 5: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 6: Issues(s) 2,3
Volume 7: Issues(s) 2
Volume 8: Issues(s) 2,3,4,5,6
Volume 9: Issues(s) 1,3,4

You can see these at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...dwoods&rows=75

or if the above wraps use:

http://tinyurl.com/33lvb

I've included the table of contents of each issue in the listing.

Thanks,

- Randy (a.k.a. inspiredwoods)
Old April 26th 04, 02:04 PM
Randy

I've added more issues to the auction block...here's the full list:

Volume 1: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 2: Issues(s) 2,3
Volume 3: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 4: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 5: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 6: Issues(s) 2,3
Volume 7: Issues(s) 2
Volume 8: Issues(s) 2,3,4,5,6
Volume 9: Issues(s) 1,3,4
Volume 10: Issues(s) 4
Volume 11: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 12: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 13: Issues(s) 2,3,4
Volume 14: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 15: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 16: Issues(s) 1,2,3,4
Volume 17: Issues(s) 1,2,3

Again, you can see them at:

Old May 3rd 04, 11:14 PM
Randy

All right, this is my last batch...the others listed before are sold.

Currently for auction a

1:1
3:2
5:3
4:1
4:2
4:3
5:2
5:4
10:4
11:3
12:1
13:3
15:2
15:4
16:3
16:4
17:1
17:3

You can see them online at:

(Randy) wrote in message . com...
[...]

What Scale are 1" Dollhoue Accessories in ?? Mangry Doll Houses 6 April 10th 04 02:57 PM
Small Scale Glassblowing with Nortel Minor Burner? Jean-Francois Theoret Beads 24 March 2nd 04 04:38 AM
Looking for 1/2 scale dollhouse accessories ?? Mangry Doll Houses 6 February 13th 04 10:54 PM
Scale Herb Doll Houses 2 September 2nd 03 03:12 AM
1/24" scale minis? Tom Berkner Doll Houses 2 August 19th 03 02:44 AM