After Easter Sale Helga Mandl Designs

Old April 7th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
hmdesigns

Default After Easter Sale Helga Mandl Designs

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday with your families. To
celebrate use coupon spring2010 and save 30% off any order. Also I have
three new designs in April: Baby sampler, Friends gather and Bingo. Coupon
good thru April 18.
My website is:
http://free-pu.t-com.hr/hmdesigns/index.html
Look for my chart in the newest issue of The Gift of Stitching Magazine.
Helga

Old April 8th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

hmdesigns wrote:
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday with your families. To
celebrate use coupon spring2010 and save 30% off any order. Also I have
three new designs in April: Baby sampler, Friends gather and Bingo. Coupon
good thru April 18.
My website is:
http://free-pu.t-com.hr/hmdesigns/index.html
Look for my chart in the newest issue of The Gift of Stitching Magazine.
Helga

I'm glad you posted, Helga. I hadn't seen your site before, and you have
some really nice charts there. I particularly like the little birdies in
the Christmas charts!

Note to Cheryl: There's a cute freebie ladybug chart!

sue

--
Susan Hartman