I actually made something for me!

Old June 3rd 05, 07:44 PM
Beadbimbo

Default I actually made something for me!

I make a lot of stuff, but unless I'm going out, I seldom wear anything
other than a pair of earrings. I ALWAYS wear earrings (except when I
sleep). It just seems like I'm busy and jewelry gets in the way.

I've wanted more short necklaces, to wear with button-up shirts, so I've
made a couple, and then decided I wanted one to wear with a black silk
blouse that I wear fairly often. Ok, I probably own three decent shirts and
40 t-shirts (most of them free from donating blood, or with computer logos
on them), so I figured I needed something to go with the decent shirts.

THEN, since my daughter learned how to make these really cute dangly
earrings at the Holland school, I thought I needed a pair of earrings to
match my necklace:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/rose&swirl.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 3rd 05, 07:45 PM
Marissa Undercofler

That's really gorgeous Jerri. The earrings are great too. So simple yet
elegant at the same time.

Marissa

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
[...]

with "Subscribe" in the subject line.

Old June 3rd 05, 08:09 PM

Love your floral bead on your necklace - just yummy.
Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old June 3rd 05, 08:24 PM
starlia

Yummy is the right word. Both the earrings and the necklace are
gorgeous!

Old June 3rd 05, 09:07 PM
Lilyflower

Lovely, lovely. One of the best perks of making jewelry is wearing
some!!
Lilyflower

Old June 3rd 05, 09:08 PM
gwacie

YUMMY! Really delicate and pretty and girly n stuff!!

Old June 3rd 05, 11:32 PM
Christina Peterson

Gorgeous necklace.

Your comment, "It just seems like I'm busy and jewelry gets in the way",
strikes a cord with me. For that reason, I almost never wear bracelets,
especially dangly ones. I have a few longer necklaces, but almost never
them either. But I usually do wear 18" necklaces and earrings.

Tina

Old June 4th 05, 05:26 AM
Dawn >^..^

That's a gorgeous set Jerri! Love the pink with the black!
Had to laugh at the comment about your wardrobe....Sounds like my closet. 20
polo's from my last job, 20 t-shirts, 10 of which are stained, and the other
10 are tie-dyed, which hides the stains quite nicely...LOL! And about 3 or 4
dress shirts.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"