Harry Potter Style Market Stall

Old July 6th 03, 12:33 PM
emma J

Default Harry Potter Style Market Stall

Please help - I need help to find supplies for a market stall I am making.
After being hooked on the latest Harry Potter book, I thought it a good idea
to produce a market stall in the style of a shop from Diagon Alley from
Harry Pottter.
I'm looking for crystal balls, black cats, potion bottles, spell books,
candlabres, robes, witches hats, brooms, owls, tiny frogs and rats etc
etc!!!!
Is there anyone here who could supply or help me with finding such items?
Many thanks...Emma.

Old July 6th 03, 01:09 PM
Carol - S P Miniatures

Hi,
Just finished the book myself.

I have bottles of medicines which might be useful- leeches, and some other
labels. I have rats, hearth brooms candelabras. I have some spell books on
order, but don't know when I'll be getting them. I also have cauldrons.
You can email me from my website and I can tell you where on the site these
things are located. I don't want to post my email addy on the board due to
spammers.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Old July 8th 03, 11:24 PM

I think this is a great idea. When my burned down house is fixed I am
converting two bedrooms into one and I will have a doll house compound like
that lady that wrote a while ago with servants's quarters etc. It gives me
so much pleasure to plan and arrange my doll house. trille

Old July 31st 03, 04:33 PM
Michelle

Funny you should ask that, right by my chair i have the dollhouse
miniatures mag from oct 2002, and it has the inst for making one of the
halloween themes. she has all kinds of stuff that you can make or use.
email me iff you want and we'll see what we can do to get it to you. am not
selling anything, only trying ot help. not sure how ya'll do things here,
so help me out on that ok? lol, dont wnat to step on any toe or offend, i
build all my own dollhouses and have tons of books ect to go by. jsut did a
shadowwbox kitchen for mom and made everything in it, veggies turned out too
cute!
michelle