OT - Family SNAPSHOT

Old December 13th 05, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - Family SNAPSHOT

Have you ever been in the presence of your family and thought "Mental
Snapshot"? As Christmas approaches, I've been making jewelry for
friends/co-workers. My dd, Chelsea (now 14) has been sitting with me and
making some for her friends. She's very talented. Right now I'm on the couch
catching up with my puter stuff. Chelsea is at the table making earrings and
Shea is on his lap top playing Zoo Tycoon and I have my Michael Buble'
playing on the puter. It's just so nice and peaceful and a snapshot.

My kids bicker a LOT (12 and 14) and today was the best day EVER! They got
along so well and lovingly... I don't want the day to end.

--
LN in NH (Who has been beading more than quilting in the last 2 years)

Old December 13th 05, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sounds like a little slice of heaven! Could be a sign of things to come.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

:
: My kids bicker a LOT (12 and 14) and today was the best day EVER! They got
: along so well and lovingly... I don't want the day to end.
:
: --

Old December 13th 05, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It is nice to have those days LN. I think as they get a tad older
you get more of these types of days. Enjoy. There are more to
come.
Thanks for sharing.
Taria

Old December 13th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I love my kids at this age (not that I didn't before. LOL, you know what I
mean). My daughter has a lot of things in common with me, so we enjoy doing
things together. And my kids are of the age where their humor is level with
mine now. No more potty jokes (unless I start them. LOL)