*Beaded Jewelry*

Old February 25th 04, 04:51 PM
Lilith0516

Default *Beaded Jewelry*

please stop by my gallery of beaded jewelry...semi precious stones and other
natural elements..

my site will be opening 2/27/04! See link below..

until then please see my ebay auctions..
A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/2nt6x"http://tinyurl.com/2nt6x/A

thanks!!
sandy
----
phunkyside, inc
...handmade jewelry..
www.phunkyside.com
Old February 25th 04, 05:14 PM
Harry

I may be depressed and feeling under the weather..., but...., does
this annoy anyone other than me? I do believe someone posted
on this topic for NEWBIES!!! AD or comment? Hmmmm...
Is anger better to have than depression? lol

Harry

My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 25th 04, 05:53 PM
Harry

Very true... Depression is anger turned inside. I know that's true, because I get very angry with myself, but
I hardly ever get angry outside of me. Well other than the usual cuss words to morons on the roads and
commercials on TV and on occasion my computer... I think I will end this list here. lol

Harry

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:31:44 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]Is anger better to have than depression? lol

they keep telling me anger is one of the signs of depression, Harry.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old February 25th 04, 05:57 PM
Margie

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:54:32 -0500, Harry wrote:

I need you for a coach... Why couldn't I have thought like you did.
I am sorry Sandy.....

Don't sweat it, Harry.

*hugs*

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old February 25th 04, 07:01 PM
Christina Peterson

I've heard that defintion a lot, but psychologists describe it as
overstimulation (brain over-load) and/or a disconnection from yourself.

Glad you're back.

Tina

Old February 25th 04, 07:48 PM
JL Amerson

Oh yeah - I had a "little episode" a few years back and for some reason the
butthead who was my supervisor was driving me to the desire to punch the
s**t out of him. You know why I didn't? Had nothing to do with legal
problems - it's because I knew that I couldn't hit him hard enough to make
me feel better. I'm a weenie with no strength and I wanted to HURT him.

My other idea was to make a little voodoo doll, dress it in little cheap
polyester pants and wrap an even cheaper polyester tie around it's neck, put
little wirerimmed glasses on it and then drive hat pins down thru the head
and in the chest. Oh, did I mention I was going to leave it sitting on top
of my desk and if confronted remind them that they could not interfere with
my personal religious beliefs?

I didn't do any of the things I fantasized about. Instead I took drugs,
legal ones, and applied for another position in the company. I was laid off
about a year later. Did it have anything to do with my behavior (I wasn't
very professional during that time)? Probably but I later heard about alot
of problems within the company so I wouldn't have lasted very long any way.

I look back now and I'll admit I behaved badly. Yelling at one's supervisor
is NOT good practice - but he really was a dickhead (sorry about the
terminology). And he should have just backed off of me a little. I kept
asking him to do that - just to give me a little breathing space instead of
constantly looking over my shoulder, literally.

Old February 25th 04, 10:01 PM
BeckiBead

I know that's true, because I get very angry with myself, but
I hardly ever get angry outside of me.

Big ****ing clue, my dear. Big ****ing clue.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 25th 04, 10:03 PM
BeckiBead

JL -- they taught me in Al-Anon, a long time ago, to write the person's name on
a piece of paper and put it in my shoe. Then, grind down on it when I am
feeling angry and know that I am stepping on that person every time I walk.
Now that I think back on it, it is a cruel thing to do to another, LOL, and I
think praying for them (taking the positive route) is what I would prefer to do
today. But it sure helped me deal with the flaming bitch secretary at my job!