ad~ 'time...half past' by tatercat

Old January 9th 05, 03:33 PM
tatercat

Default ad~ 'time...half past' by tatercat

Feeling over the hill here!....

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=789848920

Thanks for looking,
Jill ^..^ Tatercat Studio
Contact me at jnewmanatfalcon1.net

Old January 9th 05, 04:29 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh..........I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Contact me at jnewmanatfalcon1.net

Old January 9th 05, 04:34 PM
tatercat

Well....I know where you can get it....:-p

Haha...everyone is mailing to tell me happy birthday..(t'ain't my BD
yet) and that 50 and over isn't so bad.

To me, it's not the number..it's just that time seems to be gaining on
me! Lookout....here it comes!

So...a bead set HAD to be made to commemorate the milestone..or
millstone?..hmmmm.

Thanks, Jill

Old January 9th 05, 06:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

50???? No way!
Happy Birthday, sweetie.
That bead is MINE.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 9th 05, 06:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, wait. Wow. Outbid faster than lightning!! Damn.
You go, Jill!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 9th 05, 08:31 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow, happy birthday Jill!! (Early.) 50 is *freedom*. I found it more
liberating, even, than 40! Not so bad, hmm? Thinking about the
alternative......

Love,
Sooz

Old January 9th 05, 09:41 PM
tatercat

Thanks all....

....I'm really not stressing over it the way it must seem...it's only a
number. I've not figured out how to act 40 yet! :-P

Thanks again...Jill

Old January 11th 05, 06:09 PM
Kalera Stratton

Contact me at jnewmanatfalcon1.net

That is a moving piece of art... thanks for posting, Jill.
Old January 11th 05, 06:12 PM
Kalera Stratton

tatercat wrote:
Well....I know where you can get it....:-p

Haha...everyone is mailing to tell me happy birthday..(t'ain't my BD
yet) and that 50 and over isn't so bad.

To me, it's not the number..it's just that time seems to be gaining on
me! Lookout....here it comes!

So...a bead set HAD to be made to commemorate the milestone..or
millstone?..hmmmm.

Thanks, Jill

I asked my dad about that "time gaining" thing, and he says it continues
to accellerate as you get older. He's 76, and says entire weeks go by
like hours now.

-Kalera

ad< 'houdini'.....tatercat tatercat Beads 5 December 24th 03 06:19 PM
Almost time for BABE Christina Peterson Beads 14 November 7th 03 07:23 AM
I've drunk the cool-aide big time ;) Pam Beads 37 September 15th 03 07:27 PM
Time to unlurk Lisa Caryl Beads 45 August 21st 03 06:48 PM
Terribly OT opinions requested... Karlee in Kansas Beads 142 July 30th 03 01:50 AM