Quiz Time!

Old January 6th 05, 05:11 PM
frood

Default Quiz Time!

I hope you all were paying attention to the Roll Call. Did I mention there
was a quiz? There's always a quiz! Now, this is just for fun, but that
doesn't mean there won't be prizes. I will be the quiz-master, and final
arbiter. Send your answers to me, at mamaboo @ griffinsflight dot com.
Please notice I put spaces in that addy - you'll have to take them out. It's
standard email format - - I'm sure you're all smart
enough to figure it out. If not, skip the quiz. Only the answers that come
to me directly (not on the newsgroup) are eligible for prizes. Winners will
be chosen not so much randomly as arbitrarily this weekend.

Here are the questions:

1) Who's 45 wedding anniversary is this weekend?

2) Who celebrated a golden wedding anniversary in Malta?

3) Who lives in Patchogue?

4) Who's birthday is January 4?

5) Who is a countess by courtesy?

6) Who lives in Shropshire?

7) Who got a Singer 301A for Christmas this year?

8) Who claims 16 children? (hint: it's not me!)

9) Who is the director of mother's morning out?

10) Who has a PhD in Molecular Biology?

11) Who has a QI named Echo?

12) Who has a QI named Mungo?

13) Who is studying to be a rabbi?

14) Who's first quilt was made in 1980, from Holly Hobby fabric?

15) Who is married to a big, tall, redheaded teddy bear? (I would love to
have seen the ceremony. Was there a picnic or a tea party for the
reception?)

16) Whose DH likes to fly RC planes?

17) Who met on a blind date in college?

18) Who makes quilts for homeless animals?

19) Who has 2.3 children, a Pulitzer Prize, and a Best of Show dog that
vacuums?

20) Who has 3 little kittens to fatten up? (I want to know if they have
their mittens.)

--
Froodinator, the Quiz Master
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 6th 05, 05:43 PM
Diana Curtis

Oooh.. what a fun quiz!!! Something tells me that the answers you get will
be as much fun as the questions you've asked.
Here is a tip for those of you who dont get all the posts... google. All the
posts are archived there forever!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
m...

Old January 6th 05, 06:38 PM
Bonnie

frood wrote:
I hope you all were paying attention to the Roll Call.

The answer is 42!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old January 6th 05, 09:21 PM
Pat in Virginia

Answer to #3:
My nephew.
Answer to # 17:
The Queen of Everything and her Loyal Consort
Answers to all other questions are the same:
FORTY TWO.
What's my prize?
PAT, Queen of Everything, Etc.

Old January 7th 05, 07:51 PM
Jalynne

How many responses have you gotten so far, wendy?
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

m...

Old January 7th 05, 08:06 PM
Diana Curtis

And did I win???
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Jalynne" wrote in message
k.net...
How many responses have you gotten so far, wendy?
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

m...

Old January 7th 05, 08:10 PM
frood

So many that I can't answer them all individually! I'm saving them all, and
this weekend, I'll determine the winners.

I'm happy to say that so far, the quizzes have had almost perfect responses.
This is good because I didn't want it to be hard, just fun, and to help us
get to know one another. :-)

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

k.net...

Old January 7th 05, 09:02 PM
handmaiden

Well, since the winning answer seems to be 42, I guess I'm out! I was
shocked to see that I am up to over 1500 messages to read, didn't get to
participate in the "roll call" list, (but will read it eventually) and
am too pooped to look for the answers still. The quiz looks like fun
though and if you post your answers after the prizes are awarded, make
sure you say it's the answers in case I haven't caught up yet! I want to
solve it myself still!

~handmaiden
(Feeling crummy, but slowly winning the war against the creeping crud!)
Old January 7th 05, 09:34 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Yvette Mimieux x 20.

Ragmop/Sandy--I could be quilting...

"frood" wrote in message
om...
So many that I can't answer them all individually! I'm saving them all,
and this weekend, I'll determine the winners.

I'm happy to say that so far, the quizzes have had almost perfect
to help us get to know one another. :-)

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

k.net...

Old January 7th 05, 09:39 PM
frood

Sorry, only answers emailed to me are eligible. ;-P

--
Wendy, done quilting for the day - one more border to go on Spike's Spy!
de-fang email address to reply

" Ellison" wrote in message
om...
Howdy!
Yvette Mimieux x 20.

Ragmop/Sandy--I could be quilting...

AD - The time has come, the time is now... Kalera Stratton Beads 26 January 31st 05 01:34 AM
if you have time Charlie Beads 10 January 20th 05 10:32 PM
OT - Story: Time Flies Kathy N-V Beads 2 January 18th 05 05:25 PM
Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
The first time LQS visit MerryStahel Quilting 1 September 7th 03 12:24 PM