Recipe submission form now open!!!!

Old July 6th 04, 11:57 AM
AliceW

Default Recipe submission form now open!!!!

Ok, the form has been finalized and we are ready for phase 1 - collecting
the recipes! I have set up a form that you just fill in and then click the
submit button. Use copy and paste for inserting your recipe, story and tip
to make entry easier. When finished, click the "Submit Recipe" button. It
will automatically be sent where it needs to go. The link below will take
you to the introduction page with description of the info to be supplied.
When you are finished reading the intro and ready to enter your recipe info,
there is a link at the bottom of the page to take you to the form. You can
return to the instruction page from the form page as well by using your back
arrow or the link at the top of the page.

One request: do not use all upper case or all lower case letters for
entering the information. Please use standard text formatting - Capitalize
the first letter of the first word of a sentence. All the recipes will be
formatted for font and font color but I would prefer not to have to deal
with capitalization issues if possible.

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/index.htm

Have fun! The form will remain open until August 15th or so. I hope to
have phase 2 completed by then (a page to access all the recipes). No limit
on how many recipes you can enter!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old July 6th 04, 01:25 PM
MoragP

This is very cool and easy. We should get lots of great recipes.

Cut and paste is the easiest way to do it.

Now, if I could just find a chef to work for free.

Morag in Detroit
Old July 6th 04, 01:47 PM
frood

I have 2 chefs who work for free (or for the occassional handful of M&Ms).
I'll send them over, Morag.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old July 6th 04, 01:49 PM
Roberta Zollner

For quite some time now, I have been moving most recipes that appear on rctq
to an email folder marked Food. It's just drag and drop with OE, very
simple, which means they get saved just as they were sent to the ng.
Do any of you object if these recipes should appear on Alice's site? If you
ever sent a recipe to the group, it might be in my folder. What's the group
consensus?
Roberta in D

Old July 6th 04, 02:40 PM
Debbi

Go for it! I too have some in a folder. Would love to have them web based so
that I will have access after computer decides to crash someday.

Debbi in SO CA

Old July 6th 04, 02:46 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
The form asks for comments, info, tips, annecdotes, etc.
from the recipe supplier. Can you do those, too? g

Ragmop/Sandy--- Thanks, Alice!

Old July 6th 04, 02:49 PM
Taria

Have your chef's heard about the ogre size Shrek M&M's?
I was at a bd party and there was a big bowl of them. Peanut,
peanut butter and regular but they are all BIG! Very good
stuff! The colors kind of weird but they taste right.
Taria

Old July 6th 04, 03:37 PM
Roberta Zollner

I sort of wanted permission from people who posted recipes to the group. Or
at least to hear if any recipe owner did NOT want her (or his) creation on
the site. I would surely give credit where due. So I guess they can go up
after a few days unless somebody protests. After all, the owners did put
them out here for all of us at some point.
Roberta in D

Old July 6th 04, 07:05 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Good for you for keeping them all in one place.
Wish Susan Ford still operated her site; there were some
good recipes there...which you probably have! g
The Hershey's Chewy Chocolate Cookie recipe is from their
public offerings; my only claim on the recipe is to make it
rarely and eat 'em quickly. ;-P
Thanks, Roberta!

Ragmop/Sandy---quilting (too hot to cook)

Old July 7th 04, 04:10 AM
melinda

Roberta Zollner wrote:
For quite some time now, I have been moving most recipes that appear on rctq
to an email folder marked Food. It's just drag and drop with OE, very
simple, which means they get saved just as they were sent to the ng.
Do any of you object if these recipes should appear on Alice's site? If you
ever sent a recipe to the group, it might be in my folder. What's the group
consensus?
Roberta in D

If they're attributed to the person who posted them, then I have no problems.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

META: Number of posts on RCTN. F.James Cripwell Needlework 67 January 16th 04 04:07 PM
glas FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 October 16th 03 07:50 PM
Glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 1 September 18th 03 04:16 PM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM