Your Quilting Book

Old April 26th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default Your Quilting Book

When you write the ultimate book about quiltmaking, what will be the
title of your book? It should have a name that would be unique to you
and the aspect of quilting that is most appealing to you.

My title: The Pointless Quilter: One imprecise woman and her journey
down the fabric brick road

Now, what is yours?

Sunny
Old April 26th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Last Minute Leslie's Adventures in Quilting- includes special sections on
what to make for a quilt when you have a severe deadline lurking and how to
maintain your sanity while on a 18 hour quilting marathon

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old April 26th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

My book is titled "Rhyme Time Blocks" It's a book of applique patterns for a
quilter who wishes to make a baby quilt. You can see it on my website.

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old April 26th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

ummm "The Redhead's Guide to Quiltmaking - Modifying Established
Techniques to Make Them Work for You!"

)
Ginger in CA
known around the courthouse as the red-headed rabble-rouser

Old April 27th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Mine will be the Joy of Quilting. I figure if it isn't fun, what's the
point? Of course we all have different ideas of what is fun and that notion
changes frequently. Right now my adventure is seeing if my valentine is
going to quit looking like a watermelon. Polly

"Ginger in CA" wroteummm "The Redhead's Guide to Quiltmaking - Modifying

Old April 27th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Hey there Rita, Nice to 'see' you pop in.
Hugs to you and Martin.
Taria

Old April 27th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Irene, I'm buying your book!

Sunny
Old April 27th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

10 Minute Quilts
You Can Make Any Size Quilt In 10 Minutes*
(*see inside book for more info and pictures of Authoresses' finished
quilts)

Butterfly (( (* By quilting in 10 minute intervals)
I LiKE this thread--it sure shows our different personalities and goals.))

Quilting book C & S Quilting 13 October 27th 05 05:28 PM
Fat Quarter Quilting Book Boca Jan Quilting 8 November 15th 04 09:26 AM
Which quilting book? Janner Quilting 5 December 13th 03 08:21 PM
A touching book on quilting Janice Davis Quilting 1 October 30th 03 08:22 PM
looking for quilting book Leafyeb Quilting 1 August 13th 03 05:03 PM