OT Tshirts

Old May 24th 04, 08:49 AM
KDK

Default OT Tshirts

hee heee - attitude shirts for the girls.

http://cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp/232279

I like the one about the knight in shining armor

Also - beady shirts

http://cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp/124189

no affiliation

Kathy K

Old May 24th 04, 09:03 AM
KDK

I think I need to come up with a design for a Bead-ho shirt.....

Kathy K (who really should go to bed now)
"Candace" wrote in message
LOL Certified Bead Fondler!!!

Old May 24th 04, 12:19 PM
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwww. That's so sad!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

:

]http://cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp/232279
]
]I like the one about the knight in shining armor

"My Knight in Shining Armor who was supposed to sweep me off my feet
has apparently fallen off his horse and gotten lost in the forest."

Kathy - there's an artist living just outside Sacramento who has a
series of girl/dragon drawings. I bought one for my oldest YEARS ago.

the first is of a young girl with a huge egg.
the second is of the same girl watching the dragon hatch.
the third is of a teenaged girl and the dragon dancing in a field.

and the fourth and last is of the dragon, dying, with a lance through
his heart . . . the girl holding his head and crying . . . and the
"knight" dispiritedly going off into the sunset alone.

this is her site. the ones i have aren't shown - i bought them at a
show - but her new work is delightful, too..........
http://www.delightsfantasyart.com/index.php

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Old May 24th 04, 12:21 PM
Beadbimbo

Lol! Those are cute. I always joke that my favorite saying is, "My next
husband will be rich enough to____________" and then I fill in the blank of
whatever strikes my fancy that I can't have.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 24th 04, 12:54 PM
Kandice Seeber

I'd love it if Cafe Press carried Tshirts for plus size women - there are so
many I want! Too bad they don't.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 24th 04, 04:30 PM
Ray DeVous

Thank you for posting this site. I saw this site several months ago and
lost it. I was looking at the Evil Mutant line of items. I'm getting
the Evil Mutant Bartender golf shirt!!!!!!!!!

Ray

Old May 24th 04, 05:54 PM
KDK

And I think they should add to the knight shirt "we know he won't stop to
ask for directions" !

Kathy K

Old May 24th 04, 07:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

The gardener stuff is GORGEOUS.
http://cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp/167874
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 24th 04, 08:57 PM
Debbie B

Kandice & everyone else.
I bought an airbrush & compressor and all the other things that go with it.
I will be specializing in tshirts so will be able to do them for anyone that
wants special ones. I already have a list going of what I want on the
million of mine. LOL

I will let everyone know when I'm ready.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I'd love it if Cafe Press carried Tshirts for plus size women - there are

so
many I want! Too bad they don't.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

hee heee - attitude shirts for the girls.

http://cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp/232279

I like the one about the knight in shining armor

Also - beady shirts

http://cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp/124189

no affiliation

Kathy K