OT-Terry's Chocolate Orange!!

Old January 13th 04, 06:38 PM
Shirley Shone

I will keep you in mind Margie.
Shirley

In article , MargieK
writes
OMG!! I am in chocolate heaven! Maybe I should say I was?

A friend of mine from the UK sent me what he and his family
traditionally put in Christmas stockings (hung with care g). It's
called Terry's Chocolate Orange milk chocolate. You tap the top and
then unwrap. The orange breaks into about 20 orange slice segments.
It's delicious!! I must have more! LOL

If anyone from the UK would like to do a swap sometime, this is what I
would like from you. Please keep me in mind. :=)
--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

--
Shirley Shone

Old January 13th 04, 06:39 PM
MargieK

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:48:18 GMT, Arondelle
wrote:

I always get a couple when I see them and stash one away for between
holidays. )

Hehee...that is my plan also.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 13th 04, 07:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

Those are available in the US. (under different brand names) Check Cost Plus
World Market, they have 'em.

It's
called Terry's Chocolate Orange milk chocolate. You tap the top and
then unwrap. The orange breaks into about 20 orange slice segments.
It's delicious!! I must have more!

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 13th 04, 07:58 PM
Helen Page

MargieK wrote:
OMG!! I am in chocolate heaven! Maybe I should say I was?

A friend of mine from the UK sent me what he and his family
traditionally put in Christmas stockings (hung with care g). It's
called Terry's Chocolate Orange milk chocolate. You tap the top and
then unwrap. The orange breaks into about 20 orange slice segments.
It's delicious!! I must have more! LOL

If anyone from the UK would like to do a swap sometime, this is what I
would like from you. Please keep me in mind. :=)

Darn! I just posted your mag today - I'd have sent some choc orange with it
if I'd known!

p.s. you must have got a freak one - generally the procedure isn't "tap &
unwrap" but "whack the cr@p out of it on the coffee table & unwrap"! LOL!

Old January 13th 04, 08:01 PM
Christina Peterson

I like the dark chocolate ones better.

We have them up here at Christmas, and often during the year. I'll look for
one for you..

Tina

Old January 13th 04, 08:19 PM
Kyla

I see them year 'round, at drug stores, like Sav-on and Rite Aid. To add to
the list of flavors, I have also seen ads for peppermint flavored ones, but
I couldn't find them in the stores ( I always see the orange and the
raspberry ones.

--
Kyla

Old January 13th 04, 09:40 PM
MargieK

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:58:05 -0000, "Helen Page"
wrote:

If anyone from the UK would like to do a swap sometime, this is what I
would like from you. Please keep me in mind. :=)

Darn! I just posted your mag today - I'd have sent some choc orange with it
if I'd known!

p.s. you must have got a freak one - generally the procedure isn't "tap &
unwrap" but "whack the cr@p out of it on the coffee table & unwrap"! LOL!

Oh no problem, didn't think I'd have such a hard time finding it, you
know? I'm glad you posted the mag!

Well...the tap doesn't really work but that did not deter me. LOL
--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 13th 04, 09:40 PM
MargieK

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:19:30 GMT, "Kyla"
wrote:

I see them year 'round, at drug stores, like Sav-on and Rite Aid. To add to
the list of flavors, I have also seen ads for peppermint flavored ones, but
I couldn't find them in the stores ( I always see the orange and the
raspberry ones.

I think I need to get out more. g

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 13th 04, 09:44 PM
MargieK

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:01:26 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

I like the dark chocolate ones better.

We have them up here at Christmas, and often during the year. I'll look for
one for you..

I like milk chocolate. Don't look yet, Tina, I need to look around
here. I mean I know the midwest is usually last to do and get with
the program but I'm near Chicago! Unless you want to do a swap for
Fannie May Chocolate Mint Meltaways, in that case you'd need to buy me
two! hahaaa

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 13th 04, 11:46 PM
Jalynne

YOu can get them here. Orange, raspberry, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate. I get
many of them right before Christmas, and hoard them through the year.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list