Can't find a booklet

Old March 24th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Can't find a booklet

I have a booklet called Angel Ornaments by Kathy Wirth, Janlynn book
#21-126, according to my notes. Except I can't find it where it's
supposed to be. I'm looking for it on the Web but can't find it
anywhere there, either. I want to see the cover so I know what I'm
looking for in my mess, um, stacks of booklets and charts. It's not
the Angel Ornaments booklet put out by Cross Stitch and Country
Crafts, it's a different one. Can anybody help me? If you know what
I'm talking about, maybe you can direct me to somewhere on the Web
where I can see it, or you can describe it to me? Thanks alot!

Audrey
Old March 24th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

#21-126, according to my notes. Except I can't find it where it's
supposed to be. I'm looking for it on the Web but can't find it
anywhere there, either. I want to see the cover so I know what I'm
looking for in my mess, um, stacks of booklets and charts. It's not
the Angel Ornaments booklet put out by Cross Stitch and Country
Crafts, it's a different one. Can anybody help me? If you know what
I'm talking about, maybe you can direct me to somewhere on the Web
where I can see it, or you can describe it to me? Thanks alot!

Audrey

You should write directly to Janlynn and see if they can either provide the
information, or direct you to a place that might have it. Just Google
Janlynn and put the name and author into their search.

Lucille

Old March 24th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
audb

Oh, good idea! I just did that, through Janlynn.com's Customer
Service link. Thank you!

Audrey

Old March 24th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
audb

Default Update to "Can't find a booklet"

I contacted Janlynn through their Website and their response was that
the book was discontinued, and "I don't know what it looks like". I
called the toll-free number in the signature line, left a message
explaining all of this and asked, don't they keep a copy of what they
published? Or don't they otherwise have any records of what they
published? I'm still not finding it anywhere on the Web, now it's
just making me nuts!

Audrey

#21-126, according to my notes. *Except I can't find it where it's
supposed to be. I'm looking for it on the Web but can't find it
anywhere there, either. *I want to see the cover so I know what I'm
looking for in my mess, um, stacks of booklets and charts. *It's not
the Angel Ornaments booklet put out by Cross Stitch and Country
Crafts, it's a different one. *Can anybody help me? *If you know what
I'm talking about, maybe you can direct me to somewhere on the Web
where I can see it, or you can describe it to me? *Thanks alot!

Audrey

You should write directly to Janlynn and see if they can either provide the
information, or direct you to a place that might have it. *Just Google
Janlynn and put the name and author into their search.

Lucille- Hide quoted text -

Old March 25th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
audb

Wow, Janlynn called me today about this booklet that I can't find-how
nice of them! It turns out Angel Ornaments is a kit, not a booklet.
Which explains why I can't find it in my stash of charts. ;P The
woman that called even gave me a detailed descrription of each of the
angels in the kit. So now I know to look elsewhere for it in my
stash!

Thank you, Lucille, for suggesting I contact them-it worked!

Audrey

Old March 25th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

On Mar 24, 1:23 pm, audb wrote:
I contacted Janlynn through their Website and their response was that
the book was discontinued, and "I don't know what it looks like". I
called the toll-free number in the signature line, left a message
explaining all of this and asked, don't they keep a copy of what they
published? Or don't they otherwise have any records of what they
published? I'm still not finding it anywhere on the Web, now it's
just making me nuts!

Audrey

I'm delighted to have been a help and I'm glad you got the information you
needed.

Old April 1st 09, 08:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
J. H. T./B.D.P.

For others, that can't find some pattern information
then try this website and search in the pattern directory.
Found it a while back when looking details for a pattern.

http://www.cyberstitchers.com/

They have a list of close to 25,000 patterns and 1700 publications
described to help find details when one is looking as below. But
do note, it is just a start and not necessarily complete with all.