FOUND glasses

Old July 18th 05, 04:03 AM
Paulette

Default FOUND glasses

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, prayers and suggestions. The
dishtowel tied to the table leg did not work. St. Anthony must be on
vacation. My dd who can find ANYTHING I loose came out and zip. However,
as they were leaving, my dh found them next to the koi pond (where we looked
a million times).

So I have FOUND glasses, can sew again and read this wonderful newsgroup!

Take care,
Paulette in WV

Old July 18th 05, 04:31 AM
Polly Esther

Thank you, t-h-a-n-k you, Paulette. So VERY many times, I wait and watch
for the end of the story and hoped to learn that your glasses had been
found. Yipee. Always hoping to be polite, we will not ask what you might
have been doing out by the koi pond that caused your glasses to become . . .
er, ummm. . . dislodged? Polly

Old July 18th 05, 08:03 AM
Sally Swindells

Yippeeeee....

The St. Anthony thingy does say 'give back that which does not belong
to thee', implying that he actually nips off with them, so they do
actually go!! Then he brings them back - but sometimes not straight
away. Explains a lot!!!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old July 18th 05, 11:38 AM
Paulette

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you, t-h-a-n-k you, Paulette. So VERY many times, I wait and
watch for the end of the story and hoped to learn that your glasses had
been found. Yipee. Always hoping to be polite, we will not ask what you
might have been doing out by the koi pond that caused your glasses to
become . . . er, ummm. . . dislodged? Polly

Polly, I would love to spin a wild yarn of "romance" by the koi pond wearing
nothing but the moonlight, but alas the reality is that I was skimming the
hideous green alge that builds up on top of my pond. However, feel free to
use your imagination and make it MUCH more interesting.

And NEVER bother being polite around me. I much prefer "earthy" G.

Wearing my glasses,
Paulette in WV

Old July 18th 05, 12:57 PM
Bonnie NJ

My koi eat all the algae! My fish are large (getting near 30") and eat
almost anything that falls into the pond. They will definitely nibble of
fingers and toes! ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old July 18th 05, 03:47 PM
Carey N.

Glad you found them. Now, time to put a leash on them next time you go in
the yard(or only take the cheap ones outside).
--
Carey

Old July 18th 05, 03:54 PM
nana2b

I think everyone should move every few years. In my packing up the house I
have found things I feared were lost forever. It is like finding treasure
every time.

Glad you found your glasses. I am so blind (20/450) that I couldn't go very
far without my specks. Contacts are my choice, but I see much better for
quilting with the cheaters on my face.

Linda