New Chain Maille Earrings

Old August 3rd 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Chain Maille Earrings

I was so proud of myself for figuring out this chain maille weave and making
these earrings withouth any instructions, and then I had to find a model.

Modeling fees have gone up! The going rate is TWO milkbones per session!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/earrings0807asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/mailleears1.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 3rd 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

I cannot believe you can get Caesar to sit still and model those
earrings! He looks so cute!

Great job, I love the design.

Patti

Old August 3rd 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

OMG that is so damn cute!!

Does Caesar come with the earrings? :-P

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old August 3rd 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Patti! Since Butterbean is such an old lady now, I'm afraid Caesar
my be stepping in for all my goofy pictures!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

oups.com...

Old August 3rd 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks! Nope, Caesar's not going anywhere now. He found his home!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 4th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Adorable! And the earrings are cute too! LOL I don't know where you find the
patience to do this.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old August 5th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I think Caesar's the one who had the patience this time!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 5th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

That's part of the job.We aim to please!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Kathy" wrote in message
Oyi! Jerri, you crack me up

Kathy H

Old August 5th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I was so proud of myself for figuring out this chain maille weave and
making these earrings withouth any instructions, and then I had to find a
model.

Modeling fees have gone up! The going rate is TWO milkbones per session!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/earrings0807asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/mailleears1.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Great earrings and Sweet doggy

Chain Maille !!! BensGirl1998 Beads 3 May 20th 07 03:35 AM
new romanov chain maille set cas Beads 3 July 10th 06 03:46 AM
chain maille (inspired by Jerri) cas Beads 16 June 22nd 06 04:05 PM
Chain Maille - woohoo! Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 8 February 22nd 05 04:00 PM
Earrings using chain for ear wire Su/Cutworks Beads 117 September 4th 04 05:23 PM