Represent our Embroidery Digitizing in the US, Canada or UK - Start Earning Today - 0 Investment

Old December 22nd 04, 04:50 PM
Dev Chopra

Default Represent our Embroidery Digitizing in the US, Canada or UK - Start Earning Today - 0 Investment

We are a company situated in Mumbai, India.

Even though we are already serving a lot of customers in US, UK and
Canada, we are unable to reach the masses, because people want to get
their work done in their own country.

I see no harm in that! However, this is the opportunity for you to make
it work to your advantage.

We invite young entrepreneurs, home makers and retired people looking
for added income with or without any experience in the field of
embroidery and scree printing to join in and start making money without
investing a single dime, no registrations, no sign-ups, no gimmicks and
no quick money schemes either.

If you are reading this, then this is all you need!

We provide embroidery digitizing with utmost superb quality and that
too at flat rates.

Usually the digitizing is charged at stitch count and the going rates
are very high in US, UK and Canada.

The price of embroidery digitizing range anywhere between US$6 - US$20
per 1000 stitches.

We offer flat rates whereby enabling you to make anywhere between 200%
- 300% and best of all there is NO INVESTMENTS.

We will provide all the assistance for you to succeed in your venture
with us, we can setup your website and get you signed up to receive
credit card payments through your website for selling our designs.

Please visit our website: www.simscreation.com for learing about our
company and also downloading samples designs.

Our Flat rates a

Left Chest US$25 [maximum size: 31/2 x 31/2 inches]

Cap US$25 [maximum size: 2 x 4 inches]

Jacket US$100 [maximum size: 5 x 11 inches]

No more stitch counts.

Less than 48 hours turnarounds.

These prices and offer do not show on our website, its exclusive offer
for our business partners.

All you need to do is send us an email informing us about your interest
in this offer and we will revert immediately.

Regards,

Dev
Owner
Sims Creation