April 6 x 6 received from Stella and Lydia

Old April 17th 05, 02:38 PM
Dawn Alguard

Default April 6 x 6 received from Stella and Lydia

I've received my squares from Stella and also my Grandmother Jean Weaver
has received her squares from Lydia. Sorry for the delay in posting. I
just got back from a two week trip to Europe. Stella, thanks for the
lovely squares and now that I'm home I'll start working on yours.

Dawn

Old April 17th 05, 02:50 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Dawn Alguard" wrote in message
I've received my squares from Stella and also my Grandmother Jean

Weaver
has received her squares from Lydia. Sorry for the delay in

posting. I
just got back from a two week trip to Europe. Stella, thanks for

the
lovely squares and now that I'm home I'll start working on yours.

Dawn

Hi Dawn!
I've forwarded your post of 'receipt' to Nora!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://noreensknitche.com

Old April 17th 05, 03:40 PM
Katherine

What were you doing in Europe, Dawn? Did you have a great time? Did you buy
any yarn? g

Katherine

Old April 17th 05, 04:38 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Yes, enquiring minds want to KNOW, lol!
Noreen
running and ducking from Katherine!

Old April 17th 05, 09:32 PM

Hi Dawn,

I've marked my list that both you and your grandmother have received
your squares.

Noreen, sorry, I haven't received that note from you, must be lost in
space.

Hugs,

Nora

Old April 17th 05, 09:53 PM
Dawn Alguard

Katherine wrote:
What were you doing in Europe, Dawn? Did you have a great time? Did you buy
any yarn? g

I was on a business trip but I did see and do a lot of cool things. No
yarn though. I brought some crochet with me and didn't even touch it.
I was trying to cram too much sightseeing in. I was in Moscow, London,
Brussels and Paris all in a two week period, so I had to look fast.

Dawn

Old April 18th 05, 02:05 AM
Katherine

Dawn Alguard wrote:
Katherine wrote:
What were you doing in Europe, Dawn? Did you have a great time? Did
you buy any yarn? g

I was on a business trip but I did see and do a lot of cool things. No
yarn though. I brought some crochet with me and didn't even touch
it. I was trying to cram too much sightseeing in. I was in Moscow,
London, Brussels and Paris all in a two week period, so I had to look
fast.

Hmmmm, are there any jobs available with your company? g

Katherine