OT - This is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 15th 03, 02:29 PM
Sorola Pinja

Default OT - This is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My work today would have been to keep an eye on free hour. Well, the net
refused to co-operate with me or anyone else, so I could not do my
work!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screaming* I hate
situations like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also had a meeting with a nurse today. And she gave me some good news.
The low level of iron in my blood (it was 87) has risen (now it is 95). But
it is still too low. I hate this!!!!!!!! I lose my strength very fast and
will be out like a light. One moment I am OK, talking and smiling and things
like that, and next moment I know only I need rest - long long time.
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I should not scream here,
but what else can I do? I am frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best: Pirjo

Old December 15th 03, 02:49 PM
Janise Ross

Pirjo,
Do you eat red meat? How about leafy green vegetables? I know that
those are good for iron-poor blood. Did you say that you are taking iron
supplements as well? It will take time, but your iron level should rise.
Just keep taking care of yourself.
And you know that you can come and let off steam with us whenever you
want!

Janise

Old December 15th 03, 09:09 PM
Sorola Pinja

Yes. I must eat iron. And leafy veggies...am not so sure...Cucumber,
tomato...that is what I eat. And tomato..it is my weakness. But it also
makes 'front door activity' much more...I must 'relief myself' more often
when I eat it. But on the other hand it helps me to keep my iron stuff of my
blood OK. About that meat stuff...am not so sure either...some ham Dad puts
into my sandwiches....if that counts, then yes.
Thanks for being there. I know you are extra worried of me..and so am I.
I also need extra much rest. Sounds crazy, I know. But I just woke up from
my nap. Sad. But keeps me OK as long as I take things easy here.
Best: Pirjo
"Janise Ross" kirjoitti
m...

Old December 15th 03, 09:27 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:09:36 GMT, Sorola Pinja wrote:

Yes. I must eat iron. And leafy veggies...am not so sure...Cucumber,
tomato...that is what I eat. And tomato..it is my weakness. But it also
makes 'front door activity' much more...I must 'relief myself' more often
when I eat it. But on the other hand it helps me to keep my iron stuff of my
blood OK. About that meat stuff...am not so sure either...some ham Dad puts
into my sandwiches....if that counts, then yes.
Thanks for being there. I know you are extra worried of me..and so am I.
I also need extra much rest. Sounds crazy, I know. But I just woke up from
my nap. Sad. But keeps me OK as long as I take things easy here.
Best: Pirjo

Pirjo, jumping in here on your conversation with Janise, cucumbers and
tomatoes are not green leafy veggies, sweets! You need heavy lettuces,
spinach, broccoli, cauliflower.
Ham is NOT a red meat , you need BEEF! And, if you can stand it, liver
sausage, braunschweiger, and just plain beef LIVER.
Sorry, Janise and Pirjo, I just had to jump in there!
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 15th 03, 09:32 PM
Ophelia

You need to eat dark green leafy vegetable for iron. I am sure you know
what you have like that

spinach, cabbage, brocolli or any dark greens

Ophelia

Old December 15th 03, 09:45 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:32:40 -0000, Ophelia wrote:

You need to eat dark green leafy vegetable for iron. I am sure you know
what you have like that

spinach, cabbage, brocolli or any dark greens

Ophelia

Yes, O, I told her the same.
And that 'ham' does NOT qualify as RED meat!
We're going to have to get on our brooms and teach this girl how to eat,
are'nt we?
(grin)
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 15th 03, 09:48 PM
Ophelia

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:32:40 -0000, Ophelia wrote:

You need to eat dark green leafy vegetable for iron. I am sure you know
what you have like that

spinach, cabbage, brocolli or any dark greens

Ophelia

Yes, O, I told her the same.
And that 'ham' does NOT qualify as RED meat!
We're going to have to get on our brooms and teach this girl how to eat,
are'nt we?
(grin)

Yes dear we will) Now where did I put my
broomstick.........................

Old December 15th 03, 10:02 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:45:12 GMT, news.sonic.net wrote:

Don't forget the molasses.

smurppphhhhhhhh... oh Kelly, I *have* to do this... everytime I see or hear
the word molasses... I think of this:

Three little mole's were in a tunnel.
The first lifted up and said; "mm-mmm, I smell honey!"
The second lifted up and said; "mmm-mmm, I smell honey, too!"
The third said; "hmm, all I smell is mole-asses"

Devil made me do it, I swear!
Noreen
STRIP * tease * to email me.

backstage textiles BDS2pds Needlework 61 May 3rd 04 10:50 PM
Crazy Patchwork Lisa Caryl Quilting 1 January 29th 04 05:02 PM
Crazy Horse Memorial Omar Zia Carving 0 January 11th 04 10:22 PM