Quilt Show in Illinois (was DH is so well trained...)

Old April 10th 04, 12:23 AM
Maureen Wozniak

Default Quilt Show in Illinois (was DH is so well trained...)

Hi Kathy,

I was just asking DBF where he thought would be a could place to go. He
immediately said "Here". No, its not an imposition and he loves to
cook. He's already asking what we should serve. So what are you
allergic to? Hopefully by May I'll be able to show off my new sewing room.

Maureen

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

Okay, the day is set. Thursday, May 6. We're meeting up at the
registration desk at the Crown Plaza (it's on the second floor) at 6
p.m., when the show closes. Yvonne Stuchell, Pat Spaeth, myself, and
hopefully you will have a fabulous time eating dinner somewhere! *grin*

Pat and I are from out of town, and Yvonne lives 40 miles from
Springfield, so we're hoping you can suggest somewhere to eat. I do
have a few food allergies, so hopefully someplace with a variety of
food. No hurry -- we don't need to decide until we're in the car
heading to the restaurant.

Can't wait!

-----
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old April 10th 04, 12:57 AM
Piglet

Alternatively (or alternate meal), Ryan's is a steak-and-buffet sort of
place with a lot of variety. It's a bit of a ways from the Crown Plaza (7
miles) but hard to get lost---same street, just go north until you hit it.
(2700-ish N Dirksen Parkway).

--pig

On 4/09/04 18:23, opined: