How do you make Burgandy?

Old August 29th 03, 01:27 PM
Diana Curtis

Default How do you make Burgandy?

Do you have a favorite recipe to make the color Burgandy using Premo? The
only recipe I found on glassattic was 8 parts red to one part black. Id like
to hear if anyone else has a favorite way to make it.
Thanks!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old September 2nd 03, 03:32 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I would also add a little bit of blue to the mix, personally.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old September 6th 03, 11:21 PM
SunsetStarWolf

I think you mean burgundy first you need some grapes and the a wine making
kit and follow the instructions

LOL... couldn't resist that one, could you?!
Old September 9th 03, 01:32 AM
Diana Curtis

Would I also want a number of healthy looking, barefoot Italian men to press
the grapes?
Diana

Old September 9th 03, 04:32 PM
Sjpolyclay

Would I also want a number of healthy looking, barefoot Italian men to press
the grapes?
Diana

well, I should think so!!! Send them to my house first, I'll make sure they
pass inspection and will work for beads.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old September 9th 03, 07:12 PM
Diana Curtis

You are to kind.
Later we can have a wine tasting party with them.
And mix up clay.. burgandy?? burgundy??
:-)
Diana