OT, sorta: No chance to make beads grrrr!

Old July 2nd 03, 05:39 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, man -- I think they spend their entire life *before* being born plotting.
I believe in reincarnation. So they're born with all these plans, and goals,
even revenge -- and they can't talk or walk. They're so frustrated they could
explode right then and there, and who's handy? Mom! Let's take it out on Mom!
Haw haw haw!

"Little weiner only has three brain cells at first,
how hard can it be?"

~snipped~
Until the kid arrived. What we didn't realize is that they spent their nine
month sentence "in the hole" plotting and planning on what to do when they
finally escaped.

~snipped~
They come out of the hatch looking so sweet and innocent, and no one dreams
that they've already formed a huge portion of their personality and that you

have to ways to go: to try and mold it (hahahaha) or to learn what it's like
and subtly make it work with everyone else. Fortunately, they're still so

tiny, cute and lovable that they allow us to think that they aren't in
charge.

Kathy N-V

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 9th 03, 06:44 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article 1057714949.822565@webserver,
melinda wrote:

I must be a bit lucky in the fact that Joshua gets me up only 2-3 times a
night (2-3 times 'cause it depends on what time get to bed!)

I can no longer remember her nighttime awakenings that occur prior to 5
am, so have started counting the wet diapers in the morning... usually 2
between bedtime (11-ish) and 5 am, one at 5, one at 8, when we get up,
and another somewhere in-between.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org