Found Found Found Pattern

Old February 13th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Default Found Found Found Pattern

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:47:04 -0800 (PST), Sharon
opined:

On Feb 11, 11:41 pm, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:

"Sharon" wrote in message

On Feb 11, 11:08 pm, Sharon wrote:

I found them - yippeeeeee ..... I finally found them ... the
ladies!!! On page 34 of The Stitchery - Lady With A Dog and Lady
With Fan - I'm so happy. Now I must see if my LNS can order them for
me before they disappear for good. Thanks everyone for your help.

Sharon (N.B.)

Sorry to *talk at* my own post - but it's page 40 under counted cross-
stitch - I got so excited, I gave you the wrong page number.

Sharon (N.B.)

Those are the ones I remembers when I mentioned the Stitchery Catalog. They
are marked as Stitchery Exclusives so even though it's better, if possible,
to order from your LNS they may not be able to get if for you. They charge
a flat rate of $5.95 for shipping, but I'm not sure if that includes Canada.

If they don't ship to Canada I would be glad to order it and mail it to you.

Glad you finally found it,

Lucille

Thanks Lucille for the offer - I'm going to call them tomorrow and see
if they'll ship to Canada and how much. I'll let you know.

Sharon (N.B.)

Don't forget if they won't ship USPS you don't want it. If it comes
by one of the carriers they will charge you around $30 on top of
everything for "bringing it across the border" - There is a pair of
shoes online that I would like, the price is right but they have an
escape clause in there, hmmn maybe I could prevail upon Lucille.

Just add me to the list of folk who would be happy to order for you
ladies north of the border, and then I could forward on to you. I just
love being able to enable!!

Gill
Old February 13th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

On Feb 11, 11:41 pm, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:

"Sharon" wrote in message

[...]

I forgot to ask her what size shoe she wears. I'm passionate about shoes,
maybe even more then needlework stash so she would be taking a chance with
me. If I like the style and they fit I might just keep them for myself.

Not really! lol I would be delighted to help.

Lucille

Old February 13th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:44:11 -0500, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

I forgot to ask her what size shoe she wears. I'm passionate about
shoes,
maybe even more then needlework stash so she would be taking a chance with
me. If I like the style and they fit I might just keep them for myself.

Not really! lol I would be delighted to help.

Lucille

Lol, you'd look great wearing these in Florida !

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/30381450/c/3.html

They used to sell these at the Shoe Company, now they've stopped and I
can't find another place. I can order from here or their Canadian
outlet but in both cases they ding me for the border thing and I
refuse to add $30. Their 'Canadian' company simply brings them in
from the USA.

I think what I should do is try to find some other brand, they have
been so comfortable and were as if they had been made to fit me, sigh.

Oh yeah!! They're perfect for trudging through the mounds of hot humidity
we get.

Old February 16th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

On Feb 11, 11:41*pm, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:
"Sharon" wrote in message

[...]

Lucille - did you get my email re these patterns?

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 16th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

On Feb 11, 11:41 pm, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:
"Sharon" wrote in message

[...]

Nope--my address is lzolty at comcast dot net

Pattern found? anne Needlework 4 February 7th 08 02:18 PM
found it.....was hat pattern for Mom Linda [email protected] Yarn 3 December 7th 05 07:48 AM
House pattern found Polly Esther Quilting 4 September 22nd 04 09:31 PM
Found the Shawl Pattern Dawn 0 Yarn 2 January 13th 04 01:08 AM
found a great dog pattern Marijke Quilting 9 January 9th 04 11:32 AM