what is it YOU really stitch

Old February 5th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default what is it YOU really stitch

I must say /write Lucretia , that it occured to me, that i really
don`t know what kind of stitching you do or did. I know you mooved
house , i know you drink wine i know you like to jump in on various
subjects , but i can`t remember what kind of embroidery you really
do ? would you kindly tell me about that ? mirjam
Old February 5th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:00:00 -0800 (PST), opined:

I must say /write Lucretia , that it occured to me, that i really
don`t know what kind of stitching you do or did. I know you mooved
house , i know you drink wine i know you like to jump in on various
subjects , but i can`t remember what kind of embroidery you really
do ? would you kindly tell me about that ? mirjam

Well there you go. You can see a few of the things I have done on
rctnp and apart from that add goldwork, crewel, hardanger, whitework,
needlepoint, drawn thread, pulled thread etc etc - though I admit, I
don't really do cross stitch, except as it is included in other
things, such as samplers.

She's obviously got selective attention problems because I could have
told her that you do goldwork, crewel, and needlepoint from what you've
posted here.

I really do wish you'd leave off on her - the only time I have to see
her drivel anymore is when you respond to her and I'd hate to skip
*your* posts, darlin'.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old February 5th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Dr. Brat wrote:

She's obviously got selective attention problems because I could have
told her that you do goldwork, crewel, and needlepoint from what you've
posted here.

I have documented memory dysfunction and even *I* remember reading that
Sheena does goldwork, crewel and NP but not XS.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 1/19/08 - Sesame Street group picture

WIP: Isabella's Garden, MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old February 5th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

lucretia borgia wrote:

I think she was
trying to imply I sit on my hands !

Nah, I think she was trying to imply you're only here to stir up trouble.

Though, sometimes, it would be nice if you would sit on your hands
before responding.....

Old February 5th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Feb 5, 3:59*pm, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:00:00 -0800 (PST), opined:

I must say /write Lucretia , that it occured to me, that i really
don`t know what kind of stitching you do or did. I know you mooved
house , i know you drink wine i know you like to jump in on various
subjects , but i can`t remember what kind of embroidery you really
do ? would you kindly tell me about that ? mirjam

Well there you go. *You can see a few of the things I have done on
rctnp and apart from that add goldwork, crewel, hardanger, whitework,
needlepoint, drawn thread, pulled thread etc etc - though I admit, I
don't really do cross stitch, except as it is included in other
things, such as samplers.

Also, no MJ, I usually do not follow patterns except for knitting.

Thank you , it pleases me to read that you do all this kinds of
embroidery, since I am not working xst as Such myself, i incorporate
it into other kinds of Fiber Techniques.
I am not sure i can get to RCTNP .... Do you do each every work in one
technique or do you combine several techniques in ome work ?
When you write MJ what do you mean ???
What kind of emboidery `subjects ` do you like to make?
mirjam
Old February 5th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Feb 5, 4:52*pm, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:46:29 -0500, "Dr. Brat"
opined:

lucretia borgia wrote:

[...]

Okay, okay - just for you it's back in the kill file * She can go
and take a look here.

http://users.eastlink.ca/~sheenamackenzie2/*because I think she was
trying to imply I sit on my hands !

Now, kill file here I come - *wheeeeeeee...- Hide quoted text -

No , You Are very wrong !! i happen to be curious, and i really want
to see what kind of work other people do. Why can`t you believe
people mean well , and really ask and say waht they mean?
mirjam
Old February 5th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

lucretia borgia wrote:

[...]

Thank you , i enjoyed looking at your work, I think i loved most the
Tudor style cushion, and all the various Butterflies, you have a good
eye for Butterfly Details. And a good imagination to use Colors that
maybe won`t appear in natural butterflies , but the way you combined
the colors makes them Life like. I also liked most frames, [ and i
usually don`t like frames.] But not the First wide one for the first
Sole Butterfly .
You are a good crafter and work neat.
mirjam
Old February 5th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

..
You are a good crafter

Watch out! I think you've just been dissed!
Old February 5th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

.

Yep-I kind of think so too----

Old February 5th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Lucille wrote:
"lewmew" wrote in message

.

You are a good crafter

Watch out! I think you've just been dissed!

Yep-I kind of think so too----

Gotta understand the subtle nuances here LOL