Sewing/Basting fabric to scroll bars

Old December 16th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default Sewing/Basting fabric to scroll bars

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 12/16/07 10:38 AM, in article
, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Lucille wrote:

What's a LocScroll?

Would help if I'd spell it correctly, eh?

http://www.stitchers-paradise.com/Sc...oll_Frames.htm

Elizabeth

I use Qsnaps, I use my scroll rods, I use a hoop or work in hand....
Depends...

Yep--That answer is definitely correct for me too. I change like the
weather.

Lucille

Old December 16th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
njk

On Dec 15, 10:12 am, Richard Grimes wrote:
I am just having a heck of a time with this. Any secrets to making it
easier? I feel like I have 2 left hands (or two right hands!)

Some good ideas here I like the machine stitch one the best. Next
garage season pick up a cheap used sewing machines. actually the hand
held shown on tv would do all you need.
nanc
Old December 16th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I use Qsnaps, I use my scroll rods, I use a hoop or work in hand....
Depends...

Now there's an idea ... if we wore Depends while stitching, we wouldn't
have to get up so often.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 12/12/07 - Fisherman's Vision (Dimensions)

WIP: The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old December 16th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Karen C in California" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I use Qsnaps, I use my scroll rods, I use a hoop or work in hand....
Depends...

Now there's an idea ... if we wore Depends while stitching, we wouldn't
have to get up so often.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

Finished 12/12/07 - Fisherman's Vision (Dimensions)

WIP: The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html

Do you think they would let a Depends wearer carrying a sharp object into a
jail cell? After all, an astronaut tried that and wound up arrested.

Old December 16th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queen City x-stitcher

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I use Qsnaps, I use my scroll rods, I use a hoop or work in hand....
Depends...

Cheryl, are you using the Lap frame at all??

Bobbie V

remove the knot with a net to reply
Old December 16th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:05:35 -0500, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

Do you think they would let a Depends wearer carrying a sharp object into a
jail cell? After all, an astronaut tried that and wound up arrested.

Funny Lucille - has there been anymore about her ?

They just released e-mails from her to him, and from the other woman to
him. Apparently, the ones with the OW were far more explicit.

Old December 16th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:05:35 -0500, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

Now there's an idea ... if we wore Depends while stitching, we wouldn't
have to get up so often.

Do you think they would let a Depends wearer carrying a sharp object into
jail cell? After all, an astronaut tried that and wound up arrested.

Funny Lucille - has there been anymore about her ? As in a trial or
whatever. When there is, do keep me posted, I am really curious
trying to imagine a woman who had it all just chucking it away like
that!!

There was something the other day. Apparently NASA has released some emails
that went back and forth between him and both women. It seems odd to me
that they did that, unless they're trying to discredit the other one and let
her use an insanity plea.

I'm sure she was off kilter to do something like that in the first place and
it probably would be less scandalous for NASA to deal with that way.

Lucille

Old December 16th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:02:18 -0500, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

There was something the other day. Apparently NASA has released some
emails
that went back and forth between him and both women. It seems odd to me
that they did that, unless they're trying to discredit the other one and
let
her use an insanity plea.

I'm sure she was off kilter to do something like that in the first place
and
it probably would be less scandalous for NASA to deal with that way.

Lucille

Does that mean that he is still employed by NASA ? Though thinking
about it, I suppose it would be somewhat difficult for them to fire
him.

I don't know the answer to that but I suppose I could google it and get the
answer.