OT Update on Son's Eyes

Old September 23rd 12, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default OT Update on Son's Eyes

A few months ago I posted where my son who has diabetics has had problems
with his eyes from the pressure and blood vessels in both eyes popped. It
got so that one eye was completed black and he could not see at all. Two
weeks ago that eye was operated on and he can see again, although things are
fuzzy. Thanks you all for the prayers and warm thoughts! The 2nd eye
will be operated on in 2 more weeks, so he continues to need your prayers.
Barbara in SC

Old September 23rd 12, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 23/09/12 12:41, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
A few months ago I posted where my son who has diabetics has had problems
with his eyes from the pressure and blood vessels in both eyes popped. It
got so that one eye was completed black and he could not see at all. Two
weeks ago that eye was operated on and he can see again, although things are
fuzzy. Thanks you all for the prayers and warm thoughts! The 2nd eye
will be operated on in 2 more weeks, so he continues to need your prayers.
Barbara in SC

Thank you for the update with your son's good news. It is amazing what
the surgeons can do these days with eyes. All the best for the 2nd eye
in 2 weeks. I'm sure you are all much relieved by the progress so far.

Lizzy

--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com
http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/
Old September 23rd 12, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Wings are on their way. Hadn't seen the first post.
Butterfly

Old September 23rd 12, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message
A few months ago I posted where my son who has diabetics has had problems
with his eyes from the pressure and blood vessels in both eyes popped. It
got so that one eye was completed black and he could not see at all. Two
weeks ago that eye was operated on and he can see again, although things
are fuzzy. Thanks you all for the prayers and warm thoughts! The 2nd
eye will be operated on in 2 more weeks, so he continues to need your
prayers.
Barbara in SC

Thanks you Lizzy, Sandy & B'fly. Lots of different people and churches are
praying for him and he needs all the prayers!
Barbara in SC

Old September 24th 12, 02:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Your first post didn't come in here either. I surely can testify to the
wonders of prayer and eye surgeons. Polly
m...

Old September 25th 12, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Glad to hear an update. I hope as the eyes heal his vision improves.
I don't know too much about that kind of stuff but my thoughts and
prayers continue his way.
Taria

Old September 25th 12, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Thanks Polly and Taria. My first post asking for prayers was the first of
April when we first heard from DS about his eyes. DS also had Macular
Degeneration in both eyes. The eye that was operated on is completely
repaired but the Macular is waiting to be repaired in the right eye. We
should know this Friday when the next operation will be. We are delaying
our winter Florida vacation until he know that he is OK. Thanks for the
continued prayers!
Barbara in SC

update on friends' son off kilter [email protected] Quilting 2 August 28th 11 09:15 PM
OT Update on son Bobbie Sews More Quilting 7 March 10th 09 01:10 AM
son update grammykathy Quilting 3 February 26th 08 12:22 AM
OT-missing son update Marlys in Indiana Quilting 21 July 19th 05 09:55 PM
Update on Son's surgery Susan Laity Price Quilting 13 June 4th 05 12:35 AM