Nashville show

Old February 23rd 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Nashville show

Any one looking through the releases? I've scanned about a third of what
Hoffmans has posted and I really finding some nice stuff and better yet some
new to me designers that get my attention.

Old February 23rd 10, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Any one looking through the releases? I've scanned about a third of what
Hoffmans has posted and I really finding some nice stuff and better yet
some
new to me designers that get my attention.

I glanced at it last night and a few things did catch my eye, but nothing so
far that I feel I must have. I'll look again later.

Lucille

Old February 23rd 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Any one looking through the releases? I've scanned about a third of what
Hoffmans has posted and I really finding some nice stuff and better yet some
new to me designers that get my attention.

That's funny....I looked through them all yesterday, and found that
almost *nothing* called to me - only two or three pieces I'd even
consider. The exception was that I re-discovered "The Courtney
Collection" designs that I find appealing. Not necessarily the newest
releases, but the catalog by that designer.

I must've been in a rotten mood when I looked last night, or else just
overwhelmed by the many projects I have underway, and not able to "let"
myself see more!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old February 23rd 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote
Any one looking through the releases? I've scanned about a third of what
Hoffmans has posted and I really finding some nice stuff and better yet
some
new to me designers that get my attention.

My usual on-line shop had given a bit of a preview, and I checked Hoffman
this morning. I need to have some of those Primitive Needle witch designs
(Martini Witches--too funny), and there are some new Sampler Girl Jane
Austen things. And some other nice stuff too.

Dawne

Old February 23rd 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

I obviously sent a great big "facilitate me" vibration out into the
universe, because my on-line shop just sent an update from Nashville. What
is not on the Hoffman site is all the terrific accessories. I think I am
going to have to order a great little pattern for stitching accessories that
includes a thread winder shaped like a Scottie Dog.

Dawne

Old February 23rd 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/23/10 9:57 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Any one looking through the releases? I've scanned about a third of what
Hoffmans has posted and I really finding some nice stuff and better yet some
new to me designers that get my attention.

That's funny....I looked through them all yesterday, and found that
almost *nothing* called to me - only two or three pieces I'd even
consider. The exception was that I re-discovered "The Courtney
Collection" designs that I find appealing. Not necessarily the newest
releases, but the catalog by that designer.

I must've been in a rotten mood when I looked last night, or else just
overwhelmed by the many projects I have underway, and not able to "let"
myself see more!

sue

Look again - try the Norden pages as well. While nothing jumped out at me,
it was still a nice browse with a cuppa

Old February 23rd 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Feb 23, 3:49�pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/23/10 1:12 PM, in article
, "Dawne Peterson"

wrote:
I obviously sent a great big "facilitate me" vibration out into the
universe, because my on-line shop just sent an update from Nashville. �What
is not on the Hoffman site is all the terrific accessories. �I think I am
going to have to order a great little pattern for stitching accessories that
includes a thread winder shaped like a Scottie Dog.

Dawne

LINK PLEASE

Yes, I'm shouting....

I sent a link at ABC off to Cheryl...
here it is for everyone else.

About 1/3 of the way down the page.

http://www.abcstitch.com/subjects_ph...ashville+2010&

Nancy

Old February 23rd 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote:
I obviously sent a great big "facilitate me" vibration out into the
universe, because my on-line shop just sent an update from Nashville.
�What
is not on the Hoffman site is all the terrific accessories. �I think I
am
going to have to order a great little pattern for stitching accessories
that
includes a thread winder shaped like a Scottie Dog.

Dawne

LINK PLEASE

Yes, I'm shouting....

I sent a link at ABC off to Cheryl...
here it is for everyone else.

About 1/3 of the way down the page.

http://www.abcstitch.com/subjects_ph...ashville+2010&

Nancy

That one is the first one that's really calling me. I might just have to
answer it's call.

Lucille

Nashville Show JustJoanQuilts Quilting 4 August 21st 06 04:17 PM
Off to the Nashville Show Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 1 August 19th 04 06:32 PM
Nashville Show Kate T. Quilting 11 July 17th 04 08:43 PM
Nashville Quilt Show Shirley.Caylor Quilting 3 June 21st 04 01:19 PM
Nashville AQS Show Rustqlts2 Quilting 1 August 24th 03 02:03 AM