[AD] Finally finished the BLUFF online catalog!

Old December 4th 03, 03:35 AM

Default [AD] Finally finished the BLUFF online catalog!

Hello everyone -- I know I haven't been around much, but I wanted to drop
in and let you all know that, after making excuses and promises for 2 or 3
years now, I finally have a lampwork catalog up on the web (as of today)
and have officially begun accepting orders. I know some readers of this NG
don't like the bead auctions, and several RCB'ers were among those
pestering me to get a web store up and running, so anyway...DONE! There
are about 50 different sets to choose from at this point, and I plan to
continually expand the catalog with new designs, so if there are any beads
of mine that you've been interested in, I hope you'll come on over and
browse around.

I've tried to keep the design simple and wanted the site to be easy to
navigate, so if you find any glitches or annoying things, please don't be
shy about dropping me an email to let me know...there's lots to be done
still, but if I continually improve on what's there, at some point it will
be a "real" website. Anyway, thanks so much for checking it out, and have
fun poking around!

Kim

Bluff Road Art Glass
http://www.bluffroadglass.com
Old December 4th 03, 04:18 AM
Kandice Seeber

Holy crap, Kim!! ***sob*** Your beads are amazing. I think you have to be
my favorite bead artist of all time. Just amazing. The colors, the styles,
the shapes..... wonderful!!! ***Sigh of contentment***
Your pages are easy to navigate and load very quickly for me. I hope you get
tons of orders.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 4th 03, 04:47 AM
Mj

Well, if my copious drool reaction is typical, she'll get so many orders she
won't have time to eat or sleep. I only want one of each set, but my bank
account said "unh-uh" so I had to put away the checkbook for the time being.
Phooey - every bead on her site is gorgeous.

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message

I hope you get
tons of orders.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 4th 03, 11:38 AM
Linda2

Oh holy klunk! Don't DO this to me before Ive had my coffee.

I want them all! I may have to do my Xmas shopping for me early.

Linda2

Old December 4th 03, 02:50 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Oh holy carp, Kim! ACK!!! Drool...klunk...I can't take it. Sobbing, she
slinks away into the corner ...

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old December 5th 03, 03:11 AM
BeckiBead

OK I wasn't going to go look but after reading all that, I must. Thanks for
the reviews!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old December 5th 03, 03:43 AM
Linda2

"BeckiBead" wrote:

OK I wasn't going to go look but after reading all that, I must. Thanks

for
the reviews!

See you when you pick yourself up off the floor, Becks.

Linda2

Old December 5th 03, 07:16 AM
BeckiBead

See you when you pick yourself up off the floor, Becks.

Linda2

Actually it generated a "blue screen" error on my computer that crashed me not
only off the internet, but the whole computer. Don't think I will be back for
a while, LOL.
It's the internet's way of keeping me from spending money.

Old December 5th 03, 03:56 PM

Oh, you guys are all so darned NICE! Thank you, Kandice. And thanks to all
of you for checking out the site and for having such nice things to say.

Old December 5th 03, 04:01 PM

Becki, do you happen to remember which page you were on when this
happened? That's kind of weird...I didn't use java or any of the other
things that can cause crashes, so maybe it was just a one-time thing, but
I would like to check it out anyway. Sorry for the annoyance!