3 new designs...

Old January 27th 05, 06:00 AM
Stefania Bressan

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:10:14 -0500, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Can any body in Italy help?

Cheryl

A registration to the site is required.
And I don't know which methods of payment are allowed (I've an account
with them, so I usually by charging it).
Give me a couple of days to enquire about it with a friend who works
at the postal company who makes the web site.

Ciao, Stefania
--
L'angolo di Stefania: http://www.angolostefania.it
The Heritage Shoppe Journal of Needlework: http://journal.heritageshoppe.com/

Old January 27th 05, 03:17 PM
Stefania Bressan

At the moment, they don't sell out of Italy.
If you're interested in it, e-mail me: I can buy it for you and send
by mail. stefib at libero dot it

Ciao, Stefania
Old January 27th 05, 05:08 PM
Lynne Nicoletti

Thank you all very much for your time and your kind words... they're
both much appreciated!

Lula, I'm surprised to hear that you dared send your art-work 'naked'
through the mail and am very glad to hear that nothing was lost or
damaged. Your Artist Trading Cards sound like a loads of fun - both to
prepare and to receive.
I recently subscribed to a very busy Yahoo group that might interest you
(too busy actually, since I'm rarely able to read many of the posts for
any given day!). http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alteredbooks/ is an
Altered Books group that exchanges all kinds of interesting mixed media
tips and techniques and posts some of the most amazing art-work!
I picked up a copy of Cloth, Paper & Scissors at the Fall CSNF in
Toronto... it's a great magazine.

I'm a little off-topic here but quilting and embroidered journals came
up in the ATC thread and I thought you might like to check out Sandra
Betts' lovely quilt journals...
http://www.individuelle.homestead.co.../openfirst.htm (just click on
'Journals').

Old January 29th 05, 12:26 AM
Rachel Janzen

Lynne Nicoletti wrote:
Thanks, Lucille... I'm sure that "the girls" would be quite happy
sharing your space. Who knows? They might even teach one another to
knit/stitch!

And the question than is where is their "black sheep" sister the Hooker?
(crochet) I really think we need another fairy to round out this family
(I can hear the quilter's demanding a quilting fairy too, but since I
don't quilt, I would rather a crochet fairy).

Rachel
Old January 29th 05, 06:40 AM
Dr. Brat

Rachel Janzen wrote:

Lynne Nicoletti wrote:

Thanks, Lucille... I'm sure that "the girls" would be quite happy
sharing your space. Who knows? They might even teach one another to
knit/stitch!

And the question than is where is their "black sheep" sister the Hooker?
(crochet) I really think we need another fairy to round out this family
(I can hear the quilter's demanding a quilting fairy too, but since I
don't quilt, I would rather a crochet fairy).

Yes, but if there's going to be a Hooker, please make her a real hooker:
a maker of hooked rugs, and not a crochet fairy. To me, that is
something entirely different.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old February 1st 05, 07:40 PM
Lynne Nicoletti

What a brilliant idea that you, Rachel, and Elizabeth have come up with.
I love the idea of a Hooker fairy!

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
.net...

Old February 1st 05, 10:31 PM
Dr. Brat

Lynne Nicoletti wrote:

What a brilliant idea that you, Rachel, and Elizabeth have come up with.
I love the idea of a Hooker fairy!

Two hooker fairies, Lynne! One for rugs and one for afghans! *grin*

Elizabeth
Old February 2nd 05, 06:21 AM
Stefania Bressan

On 1 Feb 2005 17:16:05 -0800, wrote: