2006 edition of getting to know your stitching friends

Old July 5th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
shan

Default 2006 edition of getting to know your stitching friends

Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your stitching friends.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00am

2. Diamonds or Pearls? diamonds

3. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Robots
4. What are your favorite TV shows? CSI Miami

5. What did you have for breakfast? Strawberries and yogurt
6. What is your middle name? Margaret Marie

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Home cooked roast beef with potatoes and baby carrots
8. What foods do you dislike? shell fish
9. Dark or milk? Dark
10. What are you listening to at the moment? Nothing at all, I just

put the kids to bed
11. What kind of car do you drive?I dont drive but we have a dodge

caravan
12. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese
13. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness and selfishness
14. Describe what you're wearing right now: Beige shorts, green tank top

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would

you go?
Alaska
16. What color is your bathroom? white
17. Favorite needlework-related website? no favorite

18. Favorite
needlework designer? no favorite
19. Favorite time of day to stitch? anytime of the day is good for me
20. Where were you born? Ottawa, Ontario canada
21. Favorite theme to stitch? Beach scenery
22. Best stitching memory? My mother taught me to knit when I was 11

years old, my grandmother also stitched. My grandmother had a stroke and
the whole left side of her body was paralized and she still managed to
stitch everyday
23. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

24. Anchor or DMC? DMC
25. Favorite floss color #? I dont really have one
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Speech pathologist

27. What is
your best childhood memory? Swimming at my grandparents house

28. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Law clerk,
daycare provider, SAHM

29. Nicknames? Babe, shannie

30. Piercings? double pierced ears
31. Eye Color? Brown
32. Which WIP was the last one you stitched on and when did you put it
down? 2pm this afternoon. its a cat lying on a beach towel
33. Project from Hell? Hibiscus duo that my mother gave me to finish

but failed to mention she messed up somewhere and I had to find the
error, I ripped the whole thing out
34. Favorite flower? Rose
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once
37. What languages do you speak/have you studied besides English?

French, and spanish...a bit of swahili

38. Authors? VC Andrews
39. Where do you live now? Ottawa, ontario canada
40. How many tattoos do you have? none
41. Name and species of pets:We dont have any pets