Hello Everyone

Old September 27th 04, 02:54 PM
Stella Fenley

Default Hello Everyone

Hello to you all ,
Thank you all for your prayers It s almost like being shell shock when you
see so much damage.But there were so many lives lost over in Haiti.
Far as our home so far that we can see ,in what little we have been able to
check out there is no damage.
the water has come up as far as the back of row elephant ears in our back
yard.
From where we come off of the main highway to go to our house,down past the
Sanford Zoo ,where the waves came over the sea wall that part of 17-92 is
washed out the highway is flat even with the sea wall.There is a lot of
other area are flooded and torn down ,peoples homes totally destroyed and
now some have no home ,no job.some schools have been damaged.A lot of this
you can see on the news where boats destroyed ,businesses..The most
important of it all God spared our lives and we can pick up the pieces as
communities and work together to rebuild our state.
Even though we had some bad weather ,and rearranged our state some what
..People can still visit our Sunshine State.
WE still have a lot of places where people can visit and enjoy themselves
while they are here in our State.
Thank you all again for your prayers.
If you go to this site
http://www.wftv.com/weather/3761352/detail.html
scroll down click on for more photos or go to
http://premium.cnn.com/video/realone...ned/lg//us.jsp

Stella

Old September 27th 04, 03:53 PM
Rusty1215

Stella,so glad to hear that you are ok. Boy, the people of FL are really being
tested this year. You sound like your spirits are good.

Michelle in NF just had Ivan go through, and Aud saw Karl ! These hurricanes
are affecting people all over, but of course nothing like what they've done to
the Caribbean and Florida.
Rusty from CT
^(-.-)^
Dusty the Shi-Poo
Old September 27th 04, 04:00 PM
Maine-iac Rose

So glad to hear that you made it thru this last storm, boy what a season we
are having this year. just checking the ng here, and my mail. having some
work done to the home, leveling and a drainage trench. so won't be getting
on my normal until tonight or when they are done.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
Hello to you all ,
Thank you all for your prayers It s almost like being shell shock when you
see so much damage.But there were so many lives lost over in Haiti.
Far as our home so far that we can see ,in what little we have been able

check out there is no damage.
the water has come up as far as the back of row elephant ears in our

back
yard.
From where we come off of the main highway to go to our house,down past

the

Old September 27th 04, 04:22 PM
Stella Fenley

Well you just can't let it get you down,because we know who is in control of
things.We can only change what we can change,and accept the things that can
not be changed,and go on from there.No Not being like a macho because we
have had some scary moments,in the past few weeks.
I am thankful for your prayers that is what help keep us safe. Thank you
again.Stella

Old September 27th 04, 06:54 PM
Aud

"Stella Fenley" skrev i melding
Hello to you all ,

A relief to hear that you are OK this time too!!!!!
It's blowing hard here today, but only a "full storm"
The rain is pooring down, many cellars are full of water, and several
roads are closed, but "Karl" is "tired" now, and I think we have nothing
to fear.
Take care, Stella!
AUD

Old September 27th 04, 06:57 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Stella
Fenley" wrote:

Hello Stella, you must be a bit weary of this all, I am glad that your are
fine, lets hope that the bad hurricane weather is now behind us.

Take care, and thinking of you

Els

Hello to you all ,
Thank you all for your prayers It s almost like being shell shock when you
see so much damage.But there were so many lives lost over in Haiti.
Far as our home so far that we can see ,in what little we have been able to
check out there is no damage.
the water has come up as far as the back of row elephant ears in our back
yard.
From where we come off of the main highway to go to our house,down past the

--
hate spam not welcome
Old September 27th 04, 08:21 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Stella,

Oh, I'm so happy to see you post a note here that you are all right. I was
concerned when I see the mention of your hometown.

Hugs,

Nora
Old September 27th 04, 08:43 PM
Stella Fenley

Yes Nora the part of the main highway that is washed away is right across
the small curve that you have to drive to get to our house .
If we didn't have a road where we could get out and in the backway we would
not be able to get out at all.It is washed out bad too.Stella

Old September 27th 04, 09:16 PM
norma woods

So relieved to hear you are ok. Prayers still going your way that this is
the end of it.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old September 28th 04, 01:38 AM
Janise Ross

Stella,
Glad to hear that you are all right! My parents are in DelRay and they
still don't have power, at 8:40pm Monday.

Janise

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
Hello to you all ,
Thank you all for your prayers It s almost like being shell shock when you
see so much damage.But there were so many lives lost over in Haiti.
Far as our home so far that we can see ,in what little we have been able
to check out there is no damage.
the water has come up as far as the back of row elephant ears in our
back yard.
From where we come off of the main highway to go to our house,down past
the Sanford Zoo ,where the waves came over the sea wall that part of