Calling all ewe sheep!

Old June 7th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Calling all ewe sheep!

Thanks for following up on the sporging and reporting the good news.
--
Jan in MN

"DA" wrote...
The accounts used for sporging this group have been terminated according

the posting host which was used to send them.
DA

Old June 7th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I never left, but I do check both places every day that I have the time.

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods
"YarnWright" wrote in message
Just wondering, via reply posts, how many of us are still here, never
left, or have returned to the fold.

Jumping up and down in order to send a tidal waye to Christine from
this direction, ME ME ME, I never left!
Hugs,
Noreen

- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-1, 06/06/2006
Tested: 6/6/2006 11:25:28 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 7th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well Noreen, I can only say it was an experience unique in effects (eyebrows
raised into hairline!!)
Love e& higs
Christine

"YarnWright" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:34:16 +0100, Christine in Kent, Garden of
England spun a fine yarn

Goodness me Noreen, the earth moved!!
Love & higs

LOL!
Not really a good query woman to woman, but I cannot resist:

Christine, was it GOOD for you?

LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-1, 06/06/2006
Tested: 6/7/2006 10:23:58 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 7th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I'm here and there. Posting sporadically, as usual.

BB
Old June 7th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"YarnWright" skrev i melding
Just wondering, via reply posts, how many of us are still here, never
left, or have returned to the fold.

I am both places, not too much posting lately,
but I AM HERE and THERE! LOL!
AUD ;-)

Old June 7th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Am still here

Old June 7th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I'm still here. I'm a 12-year veteran of Usenet and am not about to let
a few trolls interfere with my fun g

Now if I can just concentrate enough so I don't have to frog this lace
shawl yet again...grr...

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old June 7th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article , "DA"
wrote:

You are welcome. I also posted all the info necessary for filing an abuse
complaint. Am I the only one who file them?
DA

No you are certainly not alone DA, in filing complaints.

We have two police officers in our family, who I consulted about this
nasty disruption in RCTY.
I also kept all the posts relating to this episode, so I would have a
reference to work with.

My Daughter talked to a associate in the States and here is a website to
go to with any kind of abuse etc., you may encounter on the internet.

http://wiredsafety.org/

As you can also read there, there are also some behaviour traits we
ourselves have to use and apply, when we visit chat groups on the
internet, no matter where we go on the Internet, or what browsers we are
using. It is important that we use the same courtesies we would use when
visiting friends or family, stick with the protocol.

Els who took a break from gardening, but is now going back out again

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr
Old June 7th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi,

I reported them as well. But I am wondering, what would stop them from
just opening a new account on google and start up again?

When you report something to google, you get a standard reply in your
email. But how far do they go in checking? Do they notify the
offender's ISP about these obscene posts? That would be the way to "Nip
It in the Bud", as Barney would say.

I am curious. These posts have stopped coming. Have they gotten
scared off, or do you think they were found out and taken care of?

Diane

who is posting in both places

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:18:43 -0400, DA spun a fine yarn

Brown Sheep yarn in SLC jeleve Yarn 0 March 15th 06 09:15 PM
a small RANT, if you will The YarnWright Yarn 100 February 14th 06 08:43 AM
help! Fiber Trends Sheep pattern enigma Yarn 0 December 12th 04 04:15 PM
Masham Sheep and Wool Fair + New Wheel! -long Sarah Grace Yarn 79 October 14th 03 02:36 AM