Help- New JoAnn Fabrics coupon !!!- White House instead

Old December 13th 04, 02:59 PM
taria

Default Help- New JoAnn Fabrics coupon !!!- White House instead

Boy that sounds like a fun tour. Wish I'd have had such motivation.
Sorry I don't have one of the coupons.
Taria

QuiltR1024 wrote:

Hi All,
The coupon that everyone sent was for Dec11th only. Since I got to have a
VIP tour of the White House on Saturday & couldn't use the coupon. Does anyone
have the new in-store ( not the one internet shopping) coupon for JoAnn
Fabrics? I have a store five minutes from my house & need some stuff. .

My neighbor set up the tour for me, my niece and her husband to tour the
White House on Saturday , to see all the holiday decorations. We got to
stay as long as we liked and ask questions. I had previously seen the
decorations on the HGTV network on Tuesday night ( so I'd know what to expect
and what to look for). We had a wonderful time and the decorations were
beautiful. It got me in the Christmas mood and I finally got my tree
decorated on Sunday afternoon. grin

Kris ( in northern Virginia)

Kris ( in northern virginia)

Old December 13th 04, 04:07 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Don't think there is one right at the moment. Went to their website
and saw no reference to any coupons except for the online one.
Will keep looking or waiting for one to appear in my e-mail.
Marlys in Indiana

Old December 13th 04, 07:10 PM
Kathryn Walker

Wow! lucky you. I saw the show last night and the decorations looked
wonderful.
Sorry, I didn't get a coupon for this week either.

Kathryn in Mi