2010 Olympics

Old February 13th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
shhdesigns

Default 2010 Olympics

Are you enjoying the opening ceremonies tonight? Haven't heard from me for
awhile but this is my home town.

I should have asked sooner is anyone from RTCQ coming to visit?

Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Old February 13th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Watching and enjoying it! Beautiful!

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

Old February 13th 10, 02:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

I'm a little late in checking in, but yes, I watched the opening
ceremonies. Canada should be proud!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old February 13th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jenn in Tacoma

Watched last night, but I'm still wondering why there is a recording
delay for those on the West Coast. I mean....I live 3 hours from
Vancouver, and i still had to wait until 9:00. makes no sense at all. I
would have loved to have seen that live, and i wish my dd could have
stayed up, too, but midnight...actually 12:30 when all was said and
done...is just far too later for her to go to bed.

Old February 13th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

Ours (east coast) started at 9 p.m. and ran till 12:30.... I set the "Record
button" ON, (thankfully), and fell asleep a bit after 10 pm... Watched the
rest this morning! GO Vancouver! It was a great opener!
ME-Judy

Old February 13th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
shhdesigns

It was "live here in Vancouver, maybe your news stations didn't want to give
up their time slots? We had preshow things from 4 and post until 11!

Sandi
m...