Calling all ewe sheep!

Old June 10th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Calling all ewe sheep!

In article t,
wrote:
And, nothing lost in the bottom of your purse! (The light goes on!!!) I
must do something like that for my knitting bag. I have been using old
cloth briefcases for knitting bags. The briefcases have pockets designed
for pencils that work well for DPN, but darning needles just disappear.
I thought about the commercial craft totes made for knitters but saw the
same problem. The solution is little cloth bags. Thanks Mirjam!

When using a pocketless bag for a purse, I made an insert with all the
special pockets and slots I could think of, some with zippers, some with
velcro. Like Mirjam, I can switch purses fairly quickly, but it does
limit me to a certain size range.

I haven't done it (yet) for a knitting bag, partly because at a Maryland
Sheep and Wool Festival I bought a small zippered bag made of strong
transparent plastic to put notions in. I still find it helpful to pin
the darning needles into a small knitted swatch of light colored yarn,
inside the clear plastic zipper bag.

=Tamar
Old June 11th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Tamar i have the Bags even in bags with pockets ,,, it seems so useful
,, i also changed color of my purse , to an easier colour , so i will
find it quickly when i need ,,,
mirjam

Old June 11th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article ,
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Tamar i have the Bags even in bags with pockets ,,, it seems so useful
,, i also changed color of my purse , to an easier colour , so i will
find it quickly when i need ,,,

I too have changed to bags with light coloured interiors. I also now
try to find bright coloured accessories so they show up against each
other in the bag. No "all black" for me - I couldn't find anything!
And "all white" would be almost as bad.

=Tamar

Brown Sheep yarn in SLC jeleve Yarn 0 March 15th 06 08:15 PM
a small RANT, if you will The YarnWright Yarn 100 February 14th 06 07:43 AM
help! Fiber Trends Sheep pattern enigma Yarn 0 December 12th 04 03:15 PM
Masham Sheep and Wool Fair + New Wheel! -long Sarah Grace Yarn 79 October 14th 03 02:36 AM