AD: I'll bet you are tired of seeing these by now!

Old August 3rd 05, 06:12 PM

Default AD: I'll bet you are tired of seeing these by now!

But I'll post a link anyway. Another Seahorse. I really like this
one!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kimberly-Affleck...QQcmdZViewItem

Old August 3rd 05, 06:19 PM
Stephanie

I never get tire of seeing your beads!! This one I think is my favorite
of all your Seahorses, *swoon*

Old August 3rd 05, 08:11 PM
JavaGirlBT

Never sick of seeing them! And I got to see and drool over the silent
auction one and even Karen Bye's last weekend.
-Ellen
ups.com...

Old August 3rd 05, 08:47 PM
Dr. Sooz

Are you INSANE?
Sick of seeing your seahorses?!?!?!!?? I think if you ever DIDN'T post
one, we'd come after you with torches and pitchforks.

Old August 3rd 05, 09:09 PM

LOL!!!!!! Okay!!! Since I have no true fondness for pitchforks (but I
do like torches!!) I'll kepp posting when I get a good one!!! Thank
you guys!!!

Old August 3rd 05, 10:19 PM
bluemaxx

Oh! The colors on this one, Kimberly! I'm really loving your new
style of bead! One can 'sea' the seahorse all at once. ))))))))

wrote in message
ups.com...
: But I'll post a link anyway. Another Seahorse. I really like this
: one!!
:
:

Old August 3rd 05, 10:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, Kimberly - simply gorgeous! And I personally will *never* be tired of
seeing your seahorses!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
ups.com...

Old August 3rd 05, 10:52 PM

I like this style a lot, too, but I get a lot of requests for the other
style!! How are the kitties????

Old August 3rd 05, 11:12 PM
bluemaxx

Hairy Jersey has been on antibiotics for 8 days now. He's lost almost
1.5 pounds this month and has a serious nasal infection, with massive
sneezing and coughing going on, although it is getting a little
better. I take him back when the 10 day supply of antibiotics
is gone. Gracie is still very hoarse and she's been sleeping a lot,
but I think she's holding her own now. She's stopped sneezing and has
no fever, and a very slight weight loss. And the baby, Tucker, is
running around like a hellion (as usual) with no symptoms whatsoever.
Thank God. The vet explained Jersey's symptoms by saying that
sometimes a cat can "have something already in their system and when
they get the FeLV shot, it brings it out." ? I didn't have a lot
of time to ask questions that day, son needed my car for work and I
figured I could Google info. Last tally... $643... and counting.
:\

oups.com...

Old August 3rd 05, 11:17 PM

Glad to hear they are at least holding their own!!!!!

way tired, not OT Terbear Quilting 4 July 24th 05 06:54 PM
OT - Whine and Rant, Long and feel free to ignore Sharon Harper Quilting 66 June 16th 05 05:05 AM
OT - Proud and tired Sonya Cirillo Yarn 7 March 19th 05 10:36 PM
Mini Round Robin/Swaps - Tired of People Flaking Out!!!! MelissaInNJ Quilting 16 July 1st 04 02:55 PM