OT - QI gone MIA

Old January 13th 04, 12:04 AM
Sharon Harper

Default OT - QI gone MIA

Y'all know of my littlest QI, Tassie Jim (Jack Russell x Beagle that DH fell
in love with on our holiday in Tasmania)? Well last night Jim's beagle nose
must have got him into a mess of trouble because when we got up this morning
there was no sign of him. The side gate was open (we always leave it shut)
and it was fairly windy so whether it blew open in the wind and he went for
a walk and got lost or whether he was dognapped, we don't know. The kids
are fairly upset (as are DH and I). I've called the pound but no luck.
We're going to do a walk around tonight when DH is back from work. Rotten
little bludger.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old January 13th 04, 12:17 AM
nzl*

oh dear, if hes in hiding somewhere, could be a while before some kind soul
finds him and realizes hes lost and calls the spca bout him, so call back
and double check a few more times.
yea i know they take all your info but i'd call them back anyhow.
they might get busy and forget or whatever.
hugz all round your house that he returns quickly to the fold.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sharon Harper" wrote...

Old January 13th 04, 12:46 AM
Elizabeth Young

Sharon Harper wrote:
Y'all know of my littlest QI, Tassie Jim (Jack Russell x Beagle that DH fell
in love with on our holiday in Tasmania)? Well last night Jim's beagle nose
must have got him into a mess of trouble because when we got up this morning
there was no sign of him.

Paper your neighborhood and local stores and vets and everywhere you can
think of with posters. A lady down the street lost her terrier for 5
weeks, and he was finally returned because the woman who found him
remembered seeing a flyer.

liz young in sunny california

Old January 13th 04, 01:32 AM
Poke First National

Poor Sharon and family, and poor Tassie Jim
Sure hope he turns up.. Is he old enough to have a girlfriend lead him
astray?
Sally

Old January 13th 04, 02:18 AM
Sharon Harper

Absolutely!

Old January 13th 04, 02:20 AM
Sharon Harper

LOL wouldn't surprise me, that guy has a very profound interest in that sort
of stuff (ie he mounts anything that will stand still long enough!) and was
due to be desexed as soon as (vet's words not mine) "they could be found".

Old January 13th 04, 02:33 AM
Sharon Harper

I'm hoping so too.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"Helen Hansen-Pye" wrote in message
We have a Jack Russel ourselves and the one thing we were warned about was
that they were hunting dogs (yours got a double whammy being crossed with
Beagle) and they are b*ggers for following scents. Our hearts go out to
you. We hope you find your pooch soon.

Cheers
HelenNZ

---