I've finally finished Lord Barkley

Old October 12th 04, 02:24 AM
Lucille

Default I've finally finished Lord Barkley

I'm sitting here with the biggest, silliest grin on my face because I just
put the last (at least I hope it's the last) stitch into my never ending
petit point of Lord Barkley. I'll check him over tomorrow during daylight
and most certainly will find that I've missed lots of stitches, but in the
meantime I'm rejoicing the end of this project.

It came out really nice and looks just like my Maltese, Puff.

Some day soon I'll have it framed, decide where to hang it, and never, ever
look at it again without thinking of how much work went into this one.

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives at least one loud whoop of joy in
celebration of this project.

Lucille

Old October 12th 04, 02:54 AM
Dr. Brat

Lucille wrote:
I'm sitting here with the biggest, silliest grin on my face because I just
put the last (at least I hope it's the last) stitch into my never ending
petit point of Lord Barkley. I'll check him over tomorrow during daylight
and most certainly will find that I've missed lots of stitches, but in the
meantime I'm rejoicing the end of this project.

Congratulations!

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old October 12th 04, 03:26 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Congratulations Lucille
Is he as good looking as your stiching ?
mirjam

Old October 12th 04, 10:11 PM
Texasxsgal1

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives at least one loud whoop of joy in
celebration of this project.

WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY DANCIN FOR YA
KATHY
SAN ANONIO

Old October 13th 04, 04:05 PM
Irishwasherwoman

Don't worry about those missed stitches. I recently "took" a class from
Kaffe Fasset. He had missed stitches all over the place. Don't know who
does his follow up for him.

Old October 13th 04, 04:29 PM
Lucille

For Keith Fasset that will work because I'm sure he's got an entourage to
check his work before it goes up on the wall, or wherever it's meant to be.
Unfortunately, with me there's only me, and I've been accused by several of
my friends of being a royal PITA with my habit of finding every missed or
twisted stitch and not being cool enough to keep my mouth shut if it's not
my work.

Lucille

Old October 14th 04, 09:14 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Once `you` are so famous ... who will dare to tell you made a mistake
mirjam

Old October 14th 04, 09:20 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Lucille ... yes i know this feeling you have about finding `those `
mistakes !!! i get irritated when i Don`t find them , after finnishing
!!!because than i know i will see them , when already on show !!!
As to telling others ....i tend not to see the mistakes , unless i am
in a curating status and it is work submitted to me , and even than i
like the mistakes , which are such a `personal ` exopression of each
artist. to me most mistakes are creative and artistic and have a
psychological meaning !!!Whta i don`t allow is work that doesn`t Fit
in the subject or materials etc,,,
mirjam

"Lucille" wrote in message
I'm sitting here with the biggest, silliest grin on my face because I

just
put the last (at least I hope it's the last) stitch into my never ending
petit point of Lord Barkley. I'll check him over tomorrow during

daylight
and most certainly will find that I've missed lots of stitches, but in

the
meantime I'm rejoicing the end of this project.

It came out really nice and looks just like my Maltese, Puff.

Some day soon I'll have it framed, decide where to hang it, and never,

ever
look at it again without thinking of how much work went into this one.

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives at least one loud whoop of joy

in
celebration of this project.

Lucille

"Coral" necklace finally finished Linda2 Beads 16 June 3rd 04 05:50 AM
Stitching & Sewing for MOI -- finally! Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 16 February 17th 04 07:38 PM
[AD] Finally finished the BLUFF online catalog! [email protected] Beads 11 December 6th 03 05:55 AM
It's Finally Finished!! Cheryl Beads 19 November 14th 03 06:51 AM
Finished Cat Bracelet saucy Beads 7 August 26th 03 09:01 PM